• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Cannot tell if serious? Those are like the 2 least bad ass aspects of cigarettes. Menthols are for *****s who think the taste of tobacco is too strong and they'd rather have it taste like someone is breathing warm minty breath into their mouth and american spirit is some all natural eco ****, which is dry, tastes like wood chips and doesn't burn nicely. The tobacco literally resembles saw dust in both texture and colour.
Well dang, I didn't know all the real Marlboro Red smokers thought I was a dingus this whole time. Can you teach me what kinds of cigarettes are cool in smoking circles?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
g transistor - marlboro reds are actually popular in NYC because PM discounts them heavily (esp compared to other brands).

i've never known someone who buys NAS greens. usually they go for NAS green/white.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I hate smokers but not because I care that "it's bad for you", do what you want I hate them because even if I'm outside, if someone next to me is smoking I still have to breathe that ****
Do you also get pissed off every time a car drives by or a plane flies overhead?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Well dang, I didn't know all the real Marlboro Red smokers thought I was a dingus this whole time. Can you teach me what kinds of cigarettes are cool in smoking circles?

Something that isn't mint flavoured and labelled as eco friendly. Nothing wrong with them if thats what you like, its just you were suggesting them to mikey as a cigarette to make him look badass.

I wish I could still get dunhill international reds, they were only like 20p more then a pack of malboros. Cigarette tax in the UK makes everything pretty much even in terms of cost.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ cigarette smokers talking about flavor

the only decent tasting ciggy I've had were cohibas

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
g transistor - marlboro reds are actually popular in NYC because PM discounts them heavily (esp compared to other brands).

i've never known someone who buys NAS greens. usually they go for NAS green/white.

I hear cigs are crazy expensive in NYC, never been so I dunno. Down here a pack of Spirits or Dunhill is like $6 tops, and that's considered pricey.

Don't really like green/whites, but I've never been a fan of light cigarettes so that's probably why. There was a point where I smoked exclusively Nat Shermans, but NAS greens are still my go-to's.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with that Isaac Reina stuff that LN-CC sells?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$12 a pack in NYC, about the same as the UK.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
Do you also get pissed off every time a car drives by or a plane flies overhead?

None of those things cause a direct inhalation of smoke that smells awful and hurts my throat. Not to mention that the pollution caused by those things, while not inconsequential, are nowhere near the effects of second hand smoke.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
None of those things cause a direct inhalation of smoke that smells awful and hurts my throat. Not to mention that the pollution caused by those things, while not inconsequential, are nowhere near the effects of second hand smoke.

6YOQ1.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are 20 a pack here in Aus. We are also above parity with the USD
laugh.gif

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yo but noise pollution though, it sucks a dick.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

I gave you excellent advice and you chose to respond this ? shame on you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads