• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Except for the hair, this is sick. no **** but if you put aeglus' hair on there it's money
100% agree, on weekends I can put a bunch of product in there and swag it out a bit but I was on my way to work and am now all suit'd up.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ar6 good job, your sneakers don't destroy your fit this time and everything looks good (other than hair as noted)

halisray boots are gordon rush, sweater is uniqlo

wootx

Reaction score
^^ so you go from home to work like this and then suit up at work -- then change back 8 hours later? i'd rather put the suit on from the beginning, or am i missing something?

edit: to ar_six

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wootx
so you go from home to work like this and then suit up at work -- then change back 8 hours later? i'd rather put the suit on from the beginning, or am i missing something?

it makes a lot of difference believe me, ar6 doing nothing wrong

(unless he lives 5 minutes to work... but still when you have an office it's your second home)

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
AR_Sex

lol
laugh.gif

looks nice. astros are so good.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wootx
^^ so you go from home to work like this and then suit up at work -- then change back 8 hours later? i'd rather put the suit on from the beginning, or am i missing something?
All my suits are kept in the office in a wardrobe. Saves me having to go home to change if I want to do something after work. Even if I'm just working late, once it hits 6-7pm I'd rather not be in a suit and usually change into whatever I wore there which is always more comfortable.

tehbry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Except for the hair, this is so sick. (And it's a big "except"). I could see myself wearing this with an industrial respirator in Beijing, steezing on cadre ***** and yoinking their mistresses.

Good fit, AR6. Shoes especially.

wootx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
All my suits are kept in the office in a wardrobe. Saves me having to go home to change if I want to do something after work. Even if I'm just working late, once it hits 6-7pm I'd rather not be in a suit and usually change into whatever I wore there which is always more comfortable.
got it. having never worn a suit (to work) i'm just not practical with these kind of things. it makes sense now.

ataru

Reaction score
grit, your best fit so far IMO. Very cool.

Aeglus, I feel like I've seen that exact fit from you before, but it's good. Glad to see the hair has recovered.

randomkoreandude, it all looks good. You pull off the red jeans well. I feel like with things like that and the hat and the sunglasses, having that relaxed, casual nice guy vibe like you seem to have is the key. Even the slightest hint of a "don't I look cool" impression ruins it.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
it comes from being asian. i dont mean this in a racist way. look at pg. he pulls off hats and **** well, cause he's asian.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
it comes from being asian. i dont mean this in a racist way. look at pg. he pulls off hats and **** well, cause he's asian.
i thought the same thing too. willycheesesteak does that too. same with asian kids i see around town. the white college guys wearing those hats just make me angry for some reason

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
i thought the same thing too. willycheesesteak does that too. same with asian kids i see around town. the white college guys wearing those hats just make me angry for some reason

I'm saying!

White people almost never look good in hats.

I can't really explain it, but it's the truth. Meanwhile if you're black or asian, you can go nuts on hats and other accessories that make white dudes look like tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads