• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post your Prom photos!

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanna see how SF-ers rocked out on Prom night, would be interesting to see the divide between pre-SF prom pictures and post-SF prom pictures.

lurker[1].gif

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
I wanna see how SF-ers rocked out on Prom night, would be interesting to see the divide between pre-SF prom pictures and post-SF prom pictures.

lurker[1].gif

You know no one likes these kind of threads when the thread starter doesn't even want to share.

pfurey

Reaction score
I went to prom mad long ago, but when I did, I looked like an investment banker.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
You know no one likes these kind of threads when the thread starter doesn't even want to share.

hDVoX.jpg

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
junior year prom i only went because a girl i was friends with was moving and it was her only chance for prom at that school so i went with because she paid for my ticket. Needless to say pics weren't paid fr. Senior year i again was too cheap to pay for pics

cool.gif

Pictures are kinda pointless but to be honest there was some fun in the aftermath of a dance, trading pictures with other people and just seeing how well (or bad lol) they turned out. Not to mention that all the hot girls loved to skank it up for the themed dances, so it's nice to have those memoirs.

CcGame

Reaction score
I'll bite, I only have pre-prom pics though and tbh, I'm surprised I still have this picture. I didn't want to go to prom, my parents forced me, got a date 3 weeks before. Though fun fact, I ended up in a dance off with another kid towards the end of the night, I ran out of moves.

Not a great picture I know
frown.gif

PS. What's the deal with imageshack these days?

OrangeCrush

Reaction score
6LVNL.jpg

I thought prom was silly, so I bought this at a thrift store and wore it.
Best dressed guy there.

3 piece polyester suit: $15
Second-hand rockports:$3
Cowlick: Free
Wearing plaid to prom: priceless

Vaio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
6LVNL.jpg

I thought prom was silly, so I bought this at a thrift store and wore it.
Best dressed guy there.

3 piece polyester suit: $15
Second-hand rockports:$3
Cowlick: Free
Wearing plaid to prom: priceless

YOU SIR ARE A GOD.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Mine was on a boat, straight up Banana Republic back then....sigh
DH000269-4.jpg

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
It was an OK night. I probably would've had more fun if I stayed home and LANd up some Starcraft (not joking)
9LAl9.jpg
I think I'm like 16 here

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
ffffuuuu.gif
I thought prom was silly, so I bought this at a thrift store and wore it. Best dressed guy there. 3 piece polyester suit: $15 Second-hand rockports:$3 Cowlick: Free Wearing plaid to prom: priceless

this is money. well done
bigstar[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads