• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Leer
That shirt is killer. Sold out of M all over....
Maybe some boutiques have it.

Originally Posted by NAMOR
+1, me like. What keywords would you use to search for/inquire about this shirt?

Originally Posted by tv2177
OMG, this is by far the best RRL shirt i've seen.

+1 +1 +1

And thanks for the feedback on the funky black western shirt. I always like unique styling if it's not too foofy, which is why this one caught my eye.

osadolor619

Reaction score
I need this shirt IMMEDIATELY!!! Tell me who, what, where, when, why and HOW! (XL)

Originally Posted by el duderino
^^

I actually avoid the westerns for the same reasons. The way the hem is cut on them, plus their length, I find they look odd untucked. And once you do tuck them, you have to have a certain look to pull it off.

Same can be said with a lot of their flannels. The patterns look great on the shelf, but you need the right skin tone to wear them.

Anyways, this is my fav RRL shirt they've done. Part of Heartland, and most likely sold out by now (maybe except for larger sizes like XL).

63a61e8f69.jpg

c005a45277.jpg

a74643093c.jpg

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by osadolor619
I need this shirt IMMEDIATELY!!! Tell me who, what, where, when, why and HOW! (XL)

Call up any of the RRL stores and ask if they have the Heartland jackrabbit shirt in your size and if they say no ask them to check stock at all the stores

I forget if they make XXL still but I imagine XS-L are gone but you should be in luck. And to add to my previous point it's a different shade of blue compared to denim so it looks fine worn w/ jeans. Heh, I purposely held back posting this shirt to give others a chance to try tracking one down since it's by far my favorite shirt they've made. Good luck

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had an SA at one of the stores checking on Officer's Chinos for me. She says they come in a few colors, and I should come in to look at the catalog and order some. Does catalog = look book?

How many different colors are there? Different shades of khaki, plus indigo, maybe?

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson
Had an SA at one of the stores checking on Officer's Chinos for me. She says they come in a few colors, and I should come in to look at the catalog and order some. Does catalog = look book?

How many different colors are there? Different shades of khaki, plus indigo, maybe?

I was at the Soho RRL shop on Friday and was told the Selvedge Officer Chinos are sold out company-wide in sz 28 through 31

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
I was at the Soho RRL shop on Friday and was told the Selvedge Officer Chinos are sold out company-wide in sz 28 through 31

i really hope thats not true cuz that kills the selvedge officer chino contest blake wanted to host
frown.gif

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Officer's Field Chinos come in the following colors:
-Selvedge
-Black
-New Military Khaki
-Ghurka

Season versions:
-Nantucket Red
-White

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bought two pairs of the selvedge officer chino in tagged wasist 34 at the Melrose store in southern California.

I am going to refund one pair but if any of you want it ill sell it for what i paid which was about $235.

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dastig
Would anyone in the Seattle area mind taking photos of the RRL selection?
I stopped into the FieldHouse/ Blackbird today and took some photos. The selection was underwhelming, and the prices were a Blackbird sale, which means they were still high even marked down. If I had mastered the secret of publishing photos to Styleforum, I would share them here. If someone is kind enough to instruct, I will happily comply with the request.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
go to flickr.com, add pictures to flickr, right click on posted picture on flickr to get url, post url on sf ... done

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crazy ebay pricing: Exhibit A: $498 ask, price tag purposefully folded over: http://cgi.ebay.com/POLO-RALPH-LAURE...ht_8550wt_1139 Exhibit B: $180 ask, $390 retail: http://cgi.ebay.com/390-Ralph-Lauren...ht_3629wt_1139 Exhibit A seller is skeevy-wear-everything-for-pics guy. At least he's not wearing these. Maybe that explains the premium?
eh.gif

That rl_store seller refused to get measurements on a pair of denim I wanted to buy, said they're "most likely as tagged."
plain.gif

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought two pairs of the selvedge officer chino in tagged wasist 34 at the Melrose store in southern California.

I am going to refund one pair but if any of you want it ill sell it for what i paid which was about $235.

Tagged 34, so probably measures a true 36 right? Damnit...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Froosh
Tagged 34, so probably measures a true 36 right? Damnit...
Yeah. They are supposed to shrink an inch in the waist after a warm soak. Atleast thats what the label says

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah. They are supposed to shrink an inch in the waist after a warm soak. Atleast thats what the label says

Mine didn't.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads