• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

samsterdam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
you tend to get more notices if you pay with paypal rather than CC

Actually, you're right. I just checked, and the one time I paid with PayPal I got a shipping confirmation. Touche.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Any other floral shirts in the works? I'd kill for something with a navy base; even something from the mauve family.

Not florals, but we'll surely have some more prints and madras plaids.

Originally Posted by aphextwin07
wondering about this as well, and whether or not to expect a shipment confirmation email? I placed an order last week but only got an order confirmation email...

Sorry about that - our system generates a shipping confo when we print the label, but it's often blocked by commercial e-mail systems (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc), which unfortunately most people are on. It sucks, I know. We can't do anything from our side, but I'm hoping that our merchant account will fix this with a system update.

If you pay with paypal, you'll almost always get a tracking number. And if you don't receive one, please feel free to PM or email us anytime and we'll be happy to send it. Typically, every order ships within 1-2 days. If there's a delay or an issue, we'll always send you a heads-up.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Big day of getting stuff online over here! After long last, the EP's Chambray Utility Shirts have been fully restocked in Greycast Indigo and Red. AND, we've added a classic white Chambray to the mix. Each one is made in Los Angeles of 100% cotton Japanese Chambray. The fit is consistent with our in-house shirting, and the hand on this fabric is ridiculously nice.

White%20Utility%20Lo.jpg

EP's White Chambray Utility Shirt: $120

EPs%20Indigo%20Chambray%20Lo.jpg

EP's Greycast Indigo Chambray Utility Shirt: $120

EPs%20Red%20Chambray%20Lo.jpg

EP's Red Chambray Utility Shirt: $120

thebunk

Reaction score
Placed an order for my first pair of chinos. I am pumped. Thinking about preordering a pair of cordovan ravello Brixton Aldens. Someone should try to tLk me out of it. Please?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Kopp'd, can't be stopp'd.

Post pics when the shirt lands. I need to see this sucker on a human.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebunk
Placed an order for my first pair of chinos. I am pumped. Thinking about preordering a pair of cordovan ravello Brixton Aldens. Someone should try to tLk me out of it. Please?

I hope by now you have ordered them.

brycep

Reaction score
just kopped floral shirt. first shadow dot, now floral... the radness of your shirts is killing my bank account. you guys need a university student discount

rickyguo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mickey711
Smalls are all sold out
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

I was waiting for them to pop up online ;-; and bam, smalls gone while I was out.
frown.gif
. Any plans for a restock on smalls?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads