• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfurey

Reaction score
really digging that fit, flyguy. those shoes fit in well there.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
alternatively you guys could up the swag factor and start smoking and have something legitimate to put in your back pockets. (1) The backside of my jeans always end up looking great. Some dudes have yo-yos, yeah.... but a good old hard pack in one and a firm wallet in the other will get your jeans pockets faded the best. Plus I'd just end up sitting on my phone and breaking it if I put it in my back pocket.
redface.gif

or just cop the Margiela cigarette pocket t-shirt like mine and look cool while being healthy

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roygbivuxg
really like this but those guccis are terrible
ffffuuuu.gif
some black achilles or rafs woulda made this great imo. deets on the pants plz?

I'm still attached to those shoes for some reason, I dont know what it is, & I know, I know there gucci and they sound every time I move but there so comfy there almost like slippers. I'll try and present them in another fashion next time..... The pants are zamb (http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums/member.php?u=127)
Originally Posted by G0079
with face obscured, abc looks like a slight 20-something asian.
eh.gif
anyways this is your best fit yet

LMAo, thnks
Originally Posted by melonadejello
Everything looks good to me, pants in particular. Extra props if the cardigan is navy, but I suspect it is just the light. What are them ***** on your feet? And if you didn't notice, Imageshack doesn't like it here. Imgur seems to be the popular choice lately. Good fix.
Thnks. Yeah, there guccis and the cardi is navy... BTW what happened to Imgeshack?
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
that looks like something I'd really like though it's hard to tell what's going on.
I'll get some better pics next time.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyguy7
Figured I'd take some pics on the last wear of my varsity before I sell it (shameless plug)
HPAu8.jpg

TfFqF.jpg

ONB8b.jpg

Have you ever completely shaved your head. Your fits are on point, but the receded hairline is throwing things off a bit for me. I know it's something that is certainly not in your control at this point (outside of getting rid of everything), but I think a clean dome would improve the overall look. It looks like you've got the face shape that would support such a cut.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
alternatively you guys could up the swag factor and start smoking and have something legitimate to put in your back pockets. (1) The backside of my jeans always end up looking great. Some dudes have yo-yos, yeah.... but a good old hard pack in one and a firm wallet in the other will get your jeans pockets faded the best. Plus I'd just end up sitting on my phone and breaking it if I put it in my back pocket.
redface.gif

Your cigarettes don't break?

pfurey

Reaction score
I know. My black / dark footwear game is so weak. Only reason I wore them is because irl the shirt is more army green, but whatever. I'll wear the raf his I have coming with that next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads