• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jersey Shore 3

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
The finale could easily serve as a series finale. Everything feels complete with these people. Italy will provide a new backdrop, but I'm not sure I have an urge to see this collective again, at least, not if Season 3 is an indication of where it's going.

It's unfortunate the MVP faction got skirted to a supporting role for most of the season; I find those three to be the most entertaining part of the show.

Is it me or did the Situation get really mellow about chasing tail as the season progressed? He was the surefire one to bring home a girl if anyone brought anyone home from the club. But as the season wore on, it seemed like he lost interest in that and wound up literally by himself regularly.

I think he's coming to grips with his sexuality.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He, too, is coming to grips with his sexuality.
smile.gif

Actually, I wonder if his relatively advanced age (30+) has anything to do with him not being perpetually liquored up.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
He, too, is coming to grips with his sexuality.
smile.gif

Actually, I wonder if his relatively advanced age (30+) has anything to do with him not being perpetually liquored up.

Probably, you slow down after you hit 30. The recovery time increases by about 3hrs the next morning. Plus my knees always hurt the next day.

Edit: Yeah, go ahead.

runner-guy

Reaction score
What a dumb ending to the season. Ronnie and Sammie were fighting? No Way! Pauly and Vinnie need to get a show together and the rest need to go away.

kraands

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Is it just me or is Pauly D never drunk and never closing the deal?

I was thinking the same.

Regarding the season finale, I was disappointed. I expected more drama.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I predict the situation being caught for cocaine possession soon. Local radio station was hanging at a club locally that the situation was making an appearance at and they where talking about how he had to tell his body guard multiple times to keep an eye on a suit case he had brought in to the club. They also mentioned that they saw some "powder sugar" under his nose. I hope he gets caught with a huge amount cause he is not capable of pulling a charlie sheen.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
I predict the situation being caught for cocaine possession soon. Local radio station was hanging at a club locally that the situation was making an appearance at and they where talking about how he had to tell his body guard multiple times to keep an eye on a suit case he had brought in to the club. They also mentioned that they saw some "powder sugar" under his nose. I hope he gets caught with a huge amount cause he is not capable of pulling a charlie sheen.

He will be on Celebrity Rehab within the next 3yrs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads