• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
One of the nicest KVAs this season:
T933I.jpg

Originally Posted by AR_Six
KVA's designs just don't lend themselves to the gum sole though, it just looks strange.

These in black were the ones I posted in the should I thread. Lacing reminds me of the combo sneaker with the zip on the back but should be more wearable.

In the blk colourway it would look really nice with a military vibe imo.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
my replacement size showed up today and they fit great. i am a 8.5 (usa) in most dress shoes and i went with a 41 in these. the 42 had way to much length. these bottom sole on the 41 measures just over 28cm. the 42 measured 29cm. does any know if the the rubberized leather lows fit the same way as the perforated leather/suede model?
DSCN0902.jpg
DSCN0905.jpg
DSCN0920-1.jpg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I agree with you with the black multi-panel KVA's but in those white version, they work as a nice spring/summer shoe.
akxqQ.jpg

I actually like these ones better because they don't look like they're TRYING to be a summer shoe. Trying to hybridize a futuristic moonboot with summer CP's is just off-putting to me.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^how come you decided to sell your raf astronauts?

Knisse

Reaction score
Selling 45s. Keeping 44s. 44s fit me better... but I have done this before and then pulled them off the market after a couple days, I tend to waffle about such things.

Buy less stuff
biggrin.gif
But consider your purchases more

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
Buy less stuff
biggrin.gif
But consider your purchases more

What relevance does this have to what I posted there?? If I didn't know better I'd check your signature for a spam link. Not saying you're not right, though. I have passed up a number of potential kops lately that I probably would've bought a while ago. I'd institute some kind of rule like 1 purchase per month or nothing under $500 to force me not to do that but I'd probably break it.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really nice. How do you like them? I remember some people saying the quality wasn't up to par?

Knisse

Reaction score
What relevance does this have to what I posted there?? If I didn't know better I'd check your signature for a spam link. Not saying you're not right, though. I have passed up a number of potential kops lately that I probably would've bought a while ago. I'd institute some kind of rule like 1 purchase per month or nothing under $500 to force me not to do that but I'd probably break it.

Guess I misread; and took "waffle about such things" in regards to sell stuff, and not (as it was probably meant) pursuing the right size, my apologies.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Really nice. How do you like them? I remember some people saying the quality wasn't up to par?

Quality is pretty good, the shoe feels solid. The materials looks and feels nice, construction looks good too. The sole looks and feels harder too, it is pretty much a clear sole version of Rafs but this one feels more solid. It does seem like it is about to turn yellow or maybe just the lighting. I say it is pretty good, should be as good as Raf Vandals and that is not bad considering the Rafs retail for $200-$300 more.

Originally Posted by whatever123
lovely. please post sizing info as soon as you can.

Sizing does feels big, probably a 0.5-1 size big but to me it feels ok, maybe due to my wider feet but I kind of don't mind how it fits as long as the shoe doesn't look overly huge. I got to try it out and check it out in the mirror to see. The outsole is 30cm on a size 42, same as my measurements on my 42 Rafstros. No heel slip even though there's 0.5" extra space in the toe area, again probably due to my wide feet. If your feet is narrow, I'd suggest sizing down 1.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Quality is pretty good, the shoe feels solid. The materials looks and feels nice, construction looks good too. The sole looks and feels harder too, it is pretty much a clear sole version of Rafs but this one feels more solid. It does seem like it is about to turn yellow or maybe just the lighting. I say it is pretty good, should be as good as Raf Vandals and that is not bad considering the Rafs retail for $200-$300 more. Sizing does feels big, probably a 0.5-1 size big but to me it feels ok, maybe due to my wider feet but I kind of don't mind how it fits as long as the shoe doesn't look overly huge. I got to try it out and check it out in the mirror to see. The outsole is 30cm on a size 42, same as my measurements on my 42 Rafstros. No heel slip even though there's 0.5" extra space in the toe area, again probably due to my wide feet. If your feet is narrow, I'd suggest sizing down 1.
cool, thanks for the input. what size do you normally go with in mmm, a 42? those do seem a little long at 30 cm for a 42. im interested to see how the sole wears on those.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads