• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
I don't know about cummin. Is that really sanitary in the kitchen?
Which country will you be in the upcoming third world war?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
made dinner, had fight with gf amidst. Predictable, usually because if I cook from an American based recipe, she naturally distrusts it and has to make it from some sort of Japanese hybrid recipe, which I then tell her is either too late, because I'm 3/4th's done with something/not as good.... This is fairly applicable to everything. I'll give her that American bread/chocolate/sushi/etc is not done well, but yeah, she is already in bed and took the dog with her and turned out the lights in the house about 9 hrs earlier than she went to bed yesterday, so to spite me.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
made dinner, had fight with gf amidst. Predictable, usually because if I cook from an American based recipe, she naturally distrusts it and has to make it from some sort of Japanese hybrid recipe, which I then tell her is either too late, because I'm 3/4th's done with something/not as good.... This is fairly applicable to everything. I'll give her that American bread/chocolate/sushi/etc is not done well, but yeah, she is already in bed and took the dog with her and turned out the lights in the house about 9 hrs earlier than she went to bed yesterday, so to spite me.
She still looking good, though?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah. went upstairs to the bedroom with the intent to throw down the gauntlet, but she flashed me her E cups and stroked my hair as I cried into her breast. (post event 1 hr now)

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah. went upstairs to the bedroom with the intent to throw down the gauntlet, but she flashed me her E cups and stroked my hair as I cried into her breast. (post event 1 hr now)

E cups? wtf... do you date a cow from kobe?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
um, no... she is a hardbody from Tokyo
redface.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
been working on my liquor collection and now I gotta eventually gotta get rid of it when I move overseas
ffffuuuu.gif

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
been working on my liquor collection and now I gotta eventually gotta get rid of it when I move overseas
ffffuuuu.gif

It will be easy to rebuild in Japan. Fear not.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
that is the bright side. Except I think with my rent budget, I will only have space to have a liquor collection of airline mini bottles.
redface.gif

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving to South Carolina?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
not quite, looking to move to a tiny box in Tokyo

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
At lunch on Thursday the "somm" was telling us about the Chard. on sale by the bottle. It is fermented in stainless steel, which he informed us, means it will not have any buttery flavour as that's what oak aging gives wine.

ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics