• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
but retail is $330! daayyim

On one hand, if I couldn't have got the navy I would be considering the light blue too. On the other, I try and tell myself to not get too influenced by sale prices. You need to make sure you will like it as it is. It's a tough call.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know jm rouse is like 6'6" or whatever. Anyone buying an xl better be close to that or it's going to look like a dress.

Sent payment on the olde green in medium (not sure if it was really in stock though) If it works I'm going to sell my burgundy in large.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
surprised there are still small sizes left (s/m) these cardigan run small? i'm betting these stretch with wear

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
surprised there are still small sizes left (s/m) these cardigan run small? i'm betting these stretch with wear
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
I know jm rouse is like 6'6" or whatever. Anyone buying an xl better be close to that or it's going to look like a dress. Sent payment on the olde green in medium (not sure if it was really in stock though) If it works I'm going to sell my burgundy in large.
What kind of stretch did you get on your sweater? I see that you sized down a size. I am 6'2", in your opinion, would XL be too long for me?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Yes, probably. I'm 6'3" 180 and I wear an L. There's a fit pic in the SNS thread. They run long.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm 6'6" and around 210. One of the things that sold me on the brand was that it typically runs long. Seen too many sweaters that are too short.

Have no idea how the overall fit will be but I'll give it a shot.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
^Yes, probably. I'm 6'3" 180 and I wear an L. There's a fit pic in the SNS thread. They run long.
Originally Posted by JMRouse
I'm 6'6" and around 210. One of the things that sold me on the brand was that it typically runs long. Seen too many sweaters that are too short. Have no idea how the overall fit will be but I'll give it a shot.
im 6'2", 200lb (all muscle of course
lol8[1].gif
) and I feel like a ***** compared to these numbers. L is probably gonna be too tight around the chest and XL too long.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
im 6'2", 200lb (all muscle of course
lol8[1].gif
) and I feel like a ***** compared to these numbers. L is probably gonna be too tight around the chest and XL too long.

laugh.gif
I'm not all muscle, trust me (210 is the low average). I heard these stretch a lot so maybe an L would work for you? I also don't think the Xl is that much longer then a L, but could be wrong. You can wear this type of sweater a little long and still pull it off.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty

no more smalls (for the starks), but M and L are still available for the green. I'm surprised all the non-stark knits are still available... the Naval is still available in pretty much all sizes @ $110 and the Start cardigan at $140

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
no more smalls (for the starks), but M and L are still available for the green. I'm surprised all the non-stark knits are still available... the Naval is still available in pretty much all sizes @ $110 and the Start cardigan at $140
someone is holding the M and L Green Starks in their shopping carts... can someone try adding the XL Light Blue Stark in their cart to see many of those they have left? Im holding onto one now but if a L in Green opens up, im nabbing it instead

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
someone is holding the M and L Green Starks in their shopping carts... can someone try adding the XL Light Blue Stark in their cart to see many of those they have left? Im holding onto one now but if a L in Green opens up, im nabbing it instead
wtf!? I had the green one in my shopping bag for 2 min and it just disappeared! someone bought it
ffffuuuu.gif

ataru

Reaction score
Bought a medium stark in olde green. I hope it works for me at 6' 160-165. I have green eyes so that's the color I had been considering several months ago anyway.

tozzy

Reaction score
sweet, just kopped a start in navy and a naval in white/olde green.

even with 60$ shipping to europe its still a steal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics