• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis
Beat me to it^ Just picked up the olde green.
Someone had the last XL navy in their cart and I had to refresh the damn buy button for 10 mins until it become free.
laugh.gif
I really shouldn't have spent the money on something I can't wear for almost a year (in South Texas right now), but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
Someone had the last XL navy in their cart and I had to refresh the damn buy button for 10 mins until it become free.
laugh.gif
I really shouldn't have spent the money on something I can't wear for almost a year (in South Texas right now), but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

damn! I wanted Navy, Olde Green, Light Blue, all in that order but light blue is the only one left in XL
facepalm.gif

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm doing the same thing (except with the size small olde green)...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
laugh.gif

damn, Im cardi'ed out already and my first two choices are sold out, but the price is too good
ffffuuuu.gif

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
damn! I wanted Navy, Olde Green, Light Blue, all in that order but light blue is the only one left in XL
facepalm.gif

It's my first experience with the brand and model. If you want PM me and if the fit does not work out, I will gladly flip it to you for what I paid.
smile.gif

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, XL for me.

Nothing says "Texas Summer" like a thick Danish knit :)

I'll be able to get two more months out of mine in VT lol.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
laugh.gif

Haha, you can be damn sure I made sure the purchase was done before I posted here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis
Yep, XL for me.

Nothing says "Texas Summer" like a thick Danish knit :)

I'll be able to get two more months out of mine in VT lol.

Ha! You have no idea. It's already in the high 70's to the 80's and been this way for a while. We don't get nearly enough cold weather down here. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother investing in cold weather items. Might be moving back up north soon, so if that happens I will get more use out of it all.
laugh.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Haha, you can be damn sure I made sure the purchase was done before I posted here.
well played sir. Ill take you up on the offer but I have a feeling you will keep it. S.N.S makes great sweaters and they almost never go on sale at these prices. What do you guys think of the lighter blue? Too light?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
well played sir. Ill take you up on the offer but I have a feeling you will keep it. S.N.S makes great sweaters and they almost never go on sale at these prices. What do you guys think of the lighter blue? Too light?

It looks a little light to me, but it could be the product shot. You can always risk it and flip it if you need to. I have been doing that far too often lately.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks a little light to me, but it could be the product shot. You can always risk it and flip it if you need to. I have been doing that far too often lately.
Yeah I have been doing the same. Its become such a drag now though. ...Constantly chasing something and then having to resell it once you realize it doesnt fit.
confused.gif

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah I have been doing the same. Its become such a drag now though. ...Constantly chasing something and then having to resell it once you realize it doesnt fit.
confused.gif

It's the problem with buying any clothes online, but I understand it can be a pain. Plus it takes a lot of time to flip the item.

Yeah not sure how I feel about the light blue one. Some of the other sweaters they have on sale are nice.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's the problem with buying any clothes online, but I understand it can be a pain. Plus it takes a lot of time to flip the item. Yeah not sure how I feel about the light blue one. Some of the other sweaters they have on sale are nice.
but retail is $330! daayyim

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

haha yeah... I finally got the small
smile.gif
... after refreshing constantly for about 40 minutes
plain.gif

confused.gif

yeah its a downer... it's a pain ********** to resell... plus even if you got the item for a good price you may end up taking a loss reselling it... and even if you do you're out the money in the meantime and that's tough when you're on a tight budget.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads