• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ermac
mmmm

tumblr_lij4tubkbg1qcdg4no1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by BrianVarick
^Nice

^^????

that is ******* terrible

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
Not terrible, just really dull

That's horrible. Why the **** would anyone want their girl to not show off any of their features is beyond me. Unless your girl is ugly/fat....

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
That's horrible. Why the **** would anyone want their girl to not show off any of their features is beyond me. Unless your girl is ugly/fat....

Is it also a regulation in your family for females to walk around with cut-out holes in T's for their ****?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Lol. I imagine uncontrol as the biggest cock block ever

She's NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!!

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
or not an object/piece of meat
Lol because a girl dresses sexy and exudes self confidence you correlate that with being an object/piece of meat. Hahahahhahahaa
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
Is it also a regulation in your family for females to walk around with cut-out holes in T's for their ****?
That comment is just marsupialed. Any straight guy love seeing girls that dress sexy, don't be a hater because you can only pull girls that wear AE jeans with uggs and a sweatshirt.

Guus

Reaction score
Lol because a girl dresses sexy and exudes self confidence you correlate that with being an object/piece of meat. Hahahahhahahaa
I agree. There's a reason why nuns are completely covered and no fun.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
No, that's not it at all. I don't think a girl dressing sexy means anything at all (other than she likes to dress that way). This is quite different from what you said:
Why the **** would anyone want their girl to not show off any of their features is beyond me. Unless your girl is ugly/fat....
Which implies that only ugly/fat girls would not want to show off their bodies (or that men would always want their attractive girlfriends to show off their bodies).
Any straight guy love seeing girls that dress sexy,
"Sexy" is subjective, and one man's sexy is another man's trashy. FWIW, I prefer cute and feminine styles to "sexy." Also depends what you mean by dress. I like seeing my girlfriend in lingerie, but I wouldn't really want her to wear it to the grocery store.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
No, that's not it at all. I don't think a girl dressing sexy means anything at all (other than she likes to dress that way). This is quite different from what you said: Which implies that only ugly/fat girls would not want to show off their bodies (or that men would always want their attractive girlfriends to show off their bodies). "Sexy" is subjective, and one man's sexy is another man's trashy. FWIW, I prefer cute and feminine styles to "sexy." Also depends what you mean by dress. I like seeing my girlfriend in lingerie, but I wouldn't really want her to wear it to the grocery store.
Fair enough, I see your points. Ex. I like seeing my girl in a sexy low cut dress with heels. Some people may think that's slutty, I think they're jealous. Most guys that say things like that anyways are the guys that have confidence issues and are scared of the girls leaving them anyways. I feel that pretty women should by all means flaunt it if they want. What's the point in taking care of yourself to never be free and 'show off' what you have. Not slutty at all IMO, just proud of who you are and what you look like. and I can respect that instead of take offense by it.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That comment is just marsupialed. Any straight guy love seeing girls that dress sexy, don't be a hater because you can only pull girls that wear AE jeans with uggs and a sweatshirt.

How old are you, 12?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads