• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That **** was happening at founders during kbs. So funny watching guys size each other up seeing if that person matched what their avatar is on beeradvocate. It was the most ackward 5 seconds watching dudes stare at each asking them if they are (ex.) "beergod69".

Actually I'm sure that'd happen if we all met here so I guess I can't rag on them too hard.

svd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC437
Interesting... probably expensive!

I assume so. WF has the perspective of a retail outlet and sells growler fill-ups relative to that pricing model. Bars sell at prices that reflect the cost of a pint sold there. But if a place has something I'm looking for I'll pay the $15 for it.

There isn't a Whole Foods convenient to where I live and work unfortunately.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by svd
I assume so. WF has the perspective of a retail outlet and sells growler fill-ups relative to that pricing model. Bars sell at prices that reflect the cost of a pint sold there. But if a place has something I'm looking for I'll pay the $15 for it.

There isn't a Whole Foods convenient to where I live and work unfortunately.

For example... i know of a bar selling KBS bottles for $15 each. Just might give one a try.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
That **** was happening at founders during kbs. So funny watching guys size each other up seeing if that person matched what their avatar is on beeradvocate. It was the most ackward 5 seconds watching dudes stare at each asking them if they are (ex.) "beergod69".

Actually I'm sure that'd happen if we all met here so I guess I can't rag on them too hard.

Oh, I am going to judge you like a motherfucker when I pick-up my beer from you on Sunday...

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChicagoMediaMan
If I had a dime for everytime that happens....

Then I would have ten cents. I've been browsing BA on my phone whilst at the liquor store and never had anyone ask me that. I have had people ask me for suggestions though
laugh.gif

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know where you will be for dinner and brunch, son! You can escape me...

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
wtf, they had it on tap here in Richmond for $5

I don't mind the $10 premium just to give it a try. I am sure they have it at other places in NYC... i just don't feel like running all over town.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting the evening with a little Dragon's Milk

2011-03-25-18-58-35-871.jpg

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now I'm getting Down 'n Dirty

2011-03-25-19-49-49-186.jpg

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Again, if anyone stumbles ass backwards into some KBS, let me know. All I want to try is one bottle, plus whatever other good bottles you can get your hands on!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads