• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to buy some apartment stuff and I'm not sure if I should put my money towards a couch/some chairs/ coffee table (living room stuff)
or just take some hand me downs or thrift/used but have an unmatched ugly living room and buy a 42" tv and ps3

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you bring chicks home for the sexin im sure they'd be impressed by your tv and ps3 over your ugly ass mattress.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
OC_splash_main_032311_03.png

damn this ***** looks genuinely sad here

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lmao I got the bedroom gear on point already, and I have a steady girlfriend so I'm not concerned about that but about11oclock's post did just make me lol/think

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KvC...don't you own a dip dye? Can you give a man some thoughts on it?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I don't like the moose, but it's so small and undetailed I don't think it's a big deal

New Balances would be ugly even without the giant iridescent N on the side

that "n" stands for something bad too - "nazi"
it's all part of the sasquatchfabrix conspiracy.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
KvC...don't you own a dip dye? Can you give a man some thoughts on it?
Yeah, I picked up one of the dip dye sweats. I'm happy with it, the material is extremely soft and it fits well(TTS). I bought the one with the lesser-pronounced difference in the dye vs the original color and I think it contrasts nicely.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
I need to buy some apartment stuff and I'm not sure if I should put my money towards a couch/some chairs/ coffee table (living room stuff)
or just take some hand me downs or thrift/used but have an unmatched ugly living room and buy a 42" tv and ps3

Don't bro, don't buy any of that **** if you're still in uni. Trust me, just get a second hand bed (double, maybe queen the biggest you want) and maybe a decent computer seat. That's all.

you'll be moving around like crazy for the next few years, and it's not like you'll be staying in nice enough apartments to justify some great lounge stuff.

Nothing cracks me up more than a 42" tv in a matchbox apartment.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is your lounge big enough to handle it?

1BR apartment means you're wealthy enough to be living without flatmates, so i don't imagine your apartment to be a ****** ass student flat.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
lmao I got the bedroom gear on point already, and I have a steady girlfriend so I'm not concerned about that but about11oclock's post did just make me lol/think

Thanks dude. Also trying to remind myself to head in the same direction. As I type in my cC number on context..
ffffuuuu.gif
foo.gif

pfurey

Reaction score
my biggest regret was buying my pos ikea couch. waste of money. I also hate my coffee table, but it's way less of a big deal.

i live in a 1bd and I've got a 42. I don't watch tv much though.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
is your lounge big enough to handle it?
Yeah it's fine. Whole unit is a bit shy of 800sqft, and the living room has to be somewhere around half of that. Even if it wasn't though a 42 is not that big, it wouldn't dominate a small living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads