• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

30 days/30 outfits

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to this site, and wanna let everyone on here know I'm a serious fashionista, i love it all from converse to louie vuitton. I've had this 30day 30 outfit challenge going since monday, so maybe i should say 25days to you all, but will add the last 5 days worth of outfits. my goal is to inform/help people with ideas and to learn from other as well on this forum. so stay tune maybe ill do the challenge longer if enough people care to follow.......

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
kingofpopcorn.gif
oh god, oh god.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
is the 'level' you're on the men's contemporary floor of a macy's?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
yes your outfits do suck ass, sorry bro.

this forum is only for people who are alpha as ****. not 'serious fashionista'

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by i'm on my level !@#$
damn! forreal post some of what your wearing so i can see what im doing WRONG.
You're not going to find any of that around here. Well, except for the 2,500 page thread pinned on top, called WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY.
facepalm.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
sorry guy, but all those outfits although acceptable, looks like any other guy here where im at either work or at the mall ..they all dress like that. the non-thematic layers and colors, a few graphic tees, some mid tier fashion label sticking out on somewhere like a belt buckle and some avg chucks and all sort of avg build and not fat but not fit. and most of all the fit of the clothes just meh.
peruse around here more and you can learn. or you can pm one of us and maybe we can give you some pointers here and there. but those are our opinions, you have to find what works for you in the new you

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gotta rotate them pics bro, don't want to strain my neck to see this ****

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
gotta rotate them pics bro, don't want to strain my neck to see this ****
You actually went to that trouble? Thumbnails on a 90 degree angle told me all I needed to know about them.
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
kingofpopcorn.gif

oh god, oh god.

You posting this makes me imagine Mike is wearing a BCDR.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads