• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Did a collective of posters here secretly get together and agree to start buying ugly ass NB's as a joke after we had that whole NB discussion a couple of weeks back.

if so, I wasn't invited and I'm pissed. (9)

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Did a collective of posters here secretly get together and agree to start buying ugly ass NB's as a joke after we had that whole NB discussion a couple of weeks back.
I imagine there's a secret forum where key members meet to discuss which brands to promote next, whose fits to like, etc. All whispers and smoke-filled rooms. You get an invite when LA Guy gives you a custom title, and of course the whole thing is run by jet.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Shore still waiting on the were2kop son.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
I imagine there's a secret forum where key members meet to discuss which brands to promote next, whose fits to like, etc. All whispers and smoke-filled rooms. You get an invite when LA Guy gives you a custom title, and of course the whole thing is run by jet.

don't you know 7/8 of the accounts on SF belong to jet ?

who said that ?

afc345

Reaction score
A girl said she got Batman associations from my DR today. Awwww yeah

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK

It's a trend among asian designer outdoorwear fans. I am neither yellow nor into designer puffy vests so I think it sucks ass.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My next big buy is a puffy designer vest
stirpot.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
my next fit will be dedicated to fuuma

kelly green puffy
wh thermal
wh oatmeal sweat
nb

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist

I assure you if LA Guy could quash the NB trend right now he would. Also I haven't figured out what it takes to get a custom title.

Originally Posted by jet
Shore still waiting on the were2kop son.

Best place to buy would be last fall. Not sure who might still have stock. There's some made in uk models that might stand in

Searching/shopping for stuff that appeals to sneakerheads sucks because it's just a bunch of posts of the same pictures with no links to buy or accurate sourcing

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Exactly, they're all blogs relinked from other bogs with the same script. Utterly pointless these hypebeast sites.

I thought they would be released this fall not last fall since it's 3 years, weren't they done in 08 last? Man now I can't cop. Can't cop if can't find.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i thought you always kop the unkoppable

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
wm?

too busy, though there will be pieces purchased this year by WM. I have one bookmarked for a CDG Homme in this amazing speckled/flecked tweed over a nylon puffer in a fantastic grey. super tough.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
i thought you always kop the unkoppable

You mean like el lag 01 lanceros?

Streetwear is not my kopping field of expertise.

Max Biggavel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
You mean like el lag 01 lanceros?

Streetwear is not my kopping field of expertise.

eh.gif

du dont you still live with your mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads