• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoe Repair in NYC - other cobblers

BrooklynWeGoHard

Reaction score
Who are other good shoe repair stores in NYC other than B. Nelson? Just good to know what other options are.

How is Perry Ercolino?

HalfCanvas

Reaction score
I don't want to hijack this, but by "avoiding the B. Nelson fiasco," you might just walk into an even worse fiasco. I had a pair of Grenson Masterpiece resoled by B. Nelson two years ago and they did an outstanding job.

Nick V.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrooklynWeGoHard
Who are other good shoe repair stores in NYC other than B. Nelson? Just good to know what other options are.

How is Perry Ercolino?

Perry is a great Guy does nice work. He's in PA. Tell Him I said Hi.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nick V.

This is the definition of classy, Nick.
worship.gif
I will be using you when my shoes need re-crafting.

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nick V.

Originally Posted by KObalto
This is the definition of classy, Nick.
worship.gif
I will be using you when my shoes need re-crafting.

Pretty much.

otoklucu

Reaction score
leather spa on 10W 55th st.. without a doubt one of the best in manhatten. these guys can fix, repair & restore anything.

btw- i left a pair of EG shoes for a resole at b nelson and the guy forgot to do them on pick up date..

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Jim's on 59th is, IMO, the best. Shoe Service Plus on 55th gets good reviews; I don't like them as much.

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otoklucu
leather spa on 10W 55th st.. without a doubt one of the best in manhatten. these guys can fix, repair & restore anything.

btw- i left a pair of EG shoes for a resole at b nelson and the guy forgot to do them on pick up date..

Originally Posted by Manton
Jim's on 59th is, IMO, the best. Shoe Service Plus on 55th gets good reviews; I don't like them as much.

shoe service plus now leather spa...

iirc they work for a few of the men's and women's shoe stores. Have used them as well as Jim's and have no complaints.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads