• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
perhaps you've never heard of the 'chicken bake'.....
+1.

Try going to a Costco at opening time and there's usually a good 20-30 people waiting for the gate to open.

Also they sell gas, some people line up for a long time to get filled up too. It's crazy.

I'm not sure with watches, but I know with electronics...they have their own models. The exact models found at Costco aren't the same as the ones at Best Buy and such.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ we stopped doing that last year, the white cuff and collar undersides. One less unnecessary thing for the shirt people to mess up. We gotta keep it fairly simple for them or they mess up.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temple of Anything thread

(while I'm making the baseball jacket size chart)

I'm waiting for this.

*Cues RFX to enter some sort of entertaining gif*

What happened to Sam's Club? They were sorta big in the late 90s. At least in SoCal.

Some people dislike Costco for only taking debit and AMEX though, no credit cards really.

Hearing stories about ROK makes me want to visit. Perhaps I can stop by a few days to lift some iron with Charly.
laugh.gif
Planning to go home in May anyway.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Costco with the cash only policy = genius biz

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wj4
*Cues RFX to enter some sort of entertaining gif*

Like this?
t0ncx1.gif

Originally Posted by wj4
What happened to Sam's Club? They were sorta big in the late 90s. At least in SoCal.

Sams Club is still around, they're owned by Walmart now. They're not as widespread as Costco but they're still there.

emilo

Reaction score
This thread is gone raging off topic.

Drew, when will you announce this to be an official BB option?
2dtur75.jpg

stick

Reaction score
^

Never?

COLORS:
- all jackets get the same red and blue stripes on beige trim
- suede colors, just three: tan, dark blue, and red. We have to custom order all the suede so I'm keeping the colors limited this time.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
mmmmmm, yeah maybe down the line, if the Bball jacket goes off. I like that green but it wouldn't work with the striped trim in real life. Would need to custom make trim to match as well.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
How about some fit pics though? (still working on size chart)
28bfxqx.jpg
9hjrme.jpg
259yh5g.jpg
(note that I will be bringing the collar opening down like, a half inch, so that it sits around a shirt collar better. This sample isn't made in the exact same pattern as the production models will be in, it's just a sample to show the jacket off. Production models will be slimmer in the sleeves and body, a bit longer, with the neck opening I mentioned.)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
A-1 Bomber fit: (note that guys wanting a more conservative look could order it a touch longer in the body if they like)
4ihuf6.jpg
346qky0.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah, I took some.. I should get those up. I was thinking about tweaking the shoulder and yoke design slightly on those, since the quilt was kind of overwhelming. One guy ordered it as-is, so I should put up the fits.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads