• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are sorta meh.

I would like either navy or black, grey, charcoal with matching colour sole, maybe satin toe and trim. Something like that.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Check them out in person if you can, much better once you feel and try them on.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
+1 if you can't afford it you can't afford it. stfu. this is the baller sneaker thread, not the "why on earth is a person trying to charge me retail for brand new sneakers which are completely sold out and unavailable everywhere" thread. plebe vultures always looking for top of the line **** at bottom of the barrel prices.
its not always about not being able to afford it, I wonder how it is up there on your high horse.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
rather buy ROs for that price
you wont find new ricks for $600. no way. id prefer new shoes over used. also: selling mint MMM distressed black high tops + mint MMM black pony hair gats + new MMM blue velvet flock gats (black underneath) for 1200 shipped. all sized 41

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for $100 more the dbss retail its like an RO pair new from oki-ni. And I've found some barely used ones on sufu even the SS11 for $600. In fact a guy tried to sell me it, but I don't want sneaks anymore from either cuz im a julius fanboy I guess.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
for $100 more the dbss retail its like an RO pair new from oki-ni. And I've found some barely used ones on sufu even the SS11 for $600. In fact a guy tried to sell me it, but I don't want sneaks anymore from either cuz im a julius fanboy I guess.

how do you come up with these calculations? the cheapest ricks i see on there are 960. so they take off VAT but then you get slammed with customs duties.... or do you have some secret.

also, why only julius? rick goes with it fine

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you wont find new ricks for $600. no way. id prefer new shoes over used.

also: selling mint MMM distressed black high tops + mint MMM black pony hair gats + new MMM blue velvet flock gats (black underneath) for 1200 shipped. all sized 41

Am I reading this wrong/are you being sarcastic or are you selling your ever so hard to find black his?

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
Am I reading this wrong/are you being sarcastic or are you selling your ever so hard to find black his?
selling. i want MMM shoes in size 42. 41s are not as comfortable as my lanvins and thus rarely get used. i have three of the rarest most coveted models.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
selling. i want MMM shoes in size 42. 41s are not as comfortable as my lanvins and thus rarely get used.

Are you breaking them up, or only doing a package for all 3

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
Are you breaking them up, or only doing a package for all 3

would rather sell as package. the buyer would get basically three super limited models. plus boxes and dust bags. all in perfect condition.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do you come up with these calculations? the cheapest ricks i see on there are 960. so they take off VAT but then you get slammed with customs duties.... or do you have some secret. also, why only julius? rick goes with it fine
cuz with julius the soles don't turn piss yellow, and they hold up past a week. Don't wanna visit NYC for a resole. Gonna get these sneaker boots that are pretty versatile.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
cuz with julius the soles don't turn piss yellow, and they hold up past a week. Don't wanna visit NYC for a resole. Gonna get these sneaker boots that are pretty versatile.

which sneakers does julius make?
i think the new rick shoes hold up much better than the older models with the staple in the back.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Damn! If those were 42 I'd insta-kop!

hahaha. if they were all 42 i wouldnt sell them
teacha.gif

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can you get Lanvin, Raf, CP sneakers resoled, if they wear out?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads