• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like that would work better if the colors "went together" in a color-wheel sorta way.

Unless your PBJ's are black in which case cool. But olive and indigo? Not so much.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
noobizor your socks are too big!

laugh.gif

Brinbro

Reaction score
I think you're trying to tell him it doesn't look good, which you're right, it doesn't. Never try to match your top to your shoes like that, unless you're a hypebeast. Dude got hyped into some MMM's too, what a shame, I'm guessing unless he does something with his hair and some new frames (maybe?) he's doomed anyway.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
BQhvm.jpg

what's up internets...

guess who's been reading MC?

peepwall[1].gif

gimme a quarter pounder with cheese, and a 6 piece nuggets, diet coke bro

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
pretext: I wear 90% the same brand that out of the way.. It wasn't until SF that I realized, while my fits looked "nice", they were tragically unremarkable. Inoffensive. That's about it. Cow's said "not much left to commentate about it on waywt", which led me to this comment. Because that is how I did (and still kind of do) perceive myself. Not to say I've heavily branched out from my original appearance and debut, I do feel the critiques and comments received have caused me to explore a few different avenues of fit that I hadn't considered or for some reason had an aversion to in the past. that is all. carry on
smile.gif

you get some flak for w+h, but tbh i think you try to do stuff outside of the flannel raws cps box. i actually really like your fits, they're pretty basic but they're not as boring as some make them out to be edit: btw mikey, scott m is a good person to take notes from, but you also need some baller junya, you can't budget ball that ****

clark kent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
I think you're trying to tell him it doesn't look good, which you're right, it doesn't. Never try to match your top to your shoes like that, unless you're a hypebeast. Dude got hyped into some MMM's too, what a shame, I'm guessing unless he does something with his hair and some new frames (maybe?) he's doomed anyway.

hyped into MMM's? doomed...? why are you giving criticism?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bdg like...urban outfitters bdg?

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
everything is cool, the denim is kinda iffy tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics