• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Yeah. As soon as I put my previously best fitting shirt back on I remembered darting exists because humans aren't rectangles with the sides cut in a little bit. Definitely need darts or a box pleat. I'm gonna take it back tomorrow and if they won't do it I'll just take it to a nearby place. If that doesn't work I WEAR NOTHING BUT BIAS CUT DRAPEY ****.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rick barf tee.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coldforge
I'm currently wondering about the best way to make a cologne out of Saphir Renovateur. Maybe simmering a small amount in some water to skim out the solids?

...Actually, maybe the opposite would be better. Maybe if I chilled it, it would separate.

im no scientist but this sounds like a good way to potentially irritate you skin...im sure if you did some lurking/posting at a place like base notes you could find a few fragrances that might come close

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Canadians, How do you guys usually go about ordering stuff from The Corner? EDIT: Also, it's pretty funny that they can't keep the clothes clean for the web photos: http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/D...creadytowearm3
facepalm.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shout out to my proxy, new **** on the next usps car
laugh.gif

-part of the waywt vid contest that never happened ?!!?

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got confirmation that he's currently making Po cha with two yama girls.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TBS started listing prices in USD. I rather liked the prices in euros, it made everything feel cheaper.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Farinelli's tote is the stupidest purchase I've made since discovering Styleforum.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
TBS started listing prices in USD. I rather liked the prices in euros, it made everything feel cheaper.

The ability always existed to switch currencies

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a fine idea if you're crazy about WvG product. I am not. I, unfortunately, bought a tote just as the B&M shop closed up and the transition to a WvG-only format started.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at around the same time too.

The shirts are good, but for the price range I can get BoO or Gitman or Epaulet which I have found to be better. The fit for WvG shirts is off for me; the last button is placed too low so it causes a lot of pulling that looks really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads