• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CBS Wants Charlie Sheen Back

Soulshine

Reaction score
I knew this would happen, especially with Charlie still doing well after being fired. CBS and Chuck Lorre are assholes. Now they are going to have to pay him more money to return to the show - he was indeed winning the whole time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_838561.html

Looks like "Two and a Half Men" may be whole again soon.

Without determining who represents what fraction, NBC's Jeff Rossen is reporting that, according to a source close to Sheen, two weeks after Sheen was fired from the show, the $2 million an episode man may get his job back on the biggest sitcom on television.

"Sources close to Charlie Sheen tell NBC News, CBS has offered him his job back. Discussions ongoing. Not a done deal," Rossen said via Twitter.

Of any reporter, Rossen would know; Sheen has praised the reporter who interviewed him for his multi-part NBC special report (part one and part two).

Hollywoodlife.com also reports that discussions are ongoing. A show insider told the site, “The rumors are true — CBS wants Charlie back. They saw how popular his tour has become, how it has been selling out, and when word spread that he started talking to Fox about a late-night show, some decision-makers got a little antsy."

There's an 80% chance that Sheen returns, the source told the site.

If this is all true, it's a huge turnaround for the network and Sheen, who have been at war over the last month. Sheen ripped series creator Chuck Lorre in a series of radio and television interviews, and sued for $100 million following his firing and the show's decision to shut down for the rest of the season.

Since the firing, Sheen has found new sources of income: he's working to make $1 million a year in Twitter endorsements, and he's embarking on a North American live tour, for which he'll earn $7 million.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow....

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He should get a tattoo across his upper back that says " badass" if he gets the 3 million that he asked for.

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Only one thing can be said...

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
(and i don't even watch the show)

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Late night show on fox."??
facepalm.gif

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Not surprising at all. They're sitting on a ratings goldmine.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha. G ****.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It never made sense to me that they cancelled the show in the first place. Whether you like it or not it was a hit show that earned a lot of money for a lot of people. It wasn't like his morals were a problem...hell, his lack of morals formed the entire basis of the show. So far as I could tell his drug problem hadn't interferred with filming (at least not this time). Given that the people that make the show aren't his mommy or daddy why did they think that throwing an entire cast and crew into unemployment was such a great idea?

For the record, I think he's pretty pathetic, but then I think that about a lot of Hollywood types, but I still watch their movies and TV shows.

I've watched the show a few times. It's not a stopdown for me, but I've giggled a time or two.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Would rather see a jersey shore style reality show with his harem

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
Would rather see a jersey shore style reality show with his harem

The world wants Charlie Sheen and the Situation living under the same roof.

christinedaae

Reaction score
i'm lost for words.Yo can manage to get fired, bang Appreciation stars, do loads of coke, talk **** about your employees and get them to pay you an additional million dollars per episode, is beyond me, but he has managed to pull it off

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads