• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
really? what can you criticize? sorry, but when it's hot out, I'm not gonna be wearing jeans, tshirts and heavy jackets. im very happy with my style thank you
smile.gif

it wasn't hot today. i wore a suit and i wasn't hot.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
not from today yo. from last weekend, saturday, when it hit 80. also uhm if you're in richmond it's ******* awful outside, 75 and humid as ****.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
looking good hendrix. love the camo pants

leather fits a tad large. must bulk up (and slim down the thighs simultaneously!).
032111.jpg

mcqueen
ck
kmw
cp

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do i delete this post? i give up.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
cuff the jeans, wear a chunkier shoe with the the wideness of the hem.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
bored.
9AsW9.jpg
please if you could keep rude comments about my thighs to yourself this time. edit: SHUT THE **** UP MAGICIAN.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(keeping this comment to myself)

Just teasing you. <3. My thighs are way bigger for my frame.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
I don't do any isolation work, I've not been able to get my squat form down so I only do dead lifts. I have a pretty simple workout, everything is 5X5

A
Bench press
over head press
Close grip press
Incline press
B
Weighted pull ups
Dead lifts
Dumbbell row
Calf raises

Legs should get bigger from the deads and calf raises, but I don't really want to stop doing the presses just so my lower body can catch up.

fair enough, like i say you dont look particularly disproportionate to me, but just to make that routine a balanced one you really need to add squats
smile.gif
dont forget it will benefit your upper body too, i only got a six pack after i started squatting properly.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by style wallah
first post:
20110319-1.jpg
20110319-2.jpg

You over by Chicago and Dearborne sorta in Chicago? I was just in that spot you took the pic like a week ago if so edit: yea, you definitely are

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
bored.
9AsW9.jpg

is that a double-layer top or two separate pieces ? ring on right hand or just some photography trickery ? i hope people take notes on the boot tuck

p.s. i see the stars in your eyes lol

I don't do any isolation work, I've not been able to get my squat form down so I only do dead lifts. I have a pretty simple workout, everything is 5X5

A
Bench press
over head press
Close grip press
Incline press
B
Weighted pull ups
Dead lifts
Dumbbell row
Calf raises

Legs should get bigger from the deads and calf raises, but I don't really want to stop doing the presses just so my lower body can catch up.

you could always do unweighted squats, leg press, or use the squat machine to help build up strength before doing weighted squats. don't give up on them the form will come eventually

vthustle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
haha yes that is maymont. i love maymont but seeing fat redneck children run around shoeless and feed goats ice cream is nightmarish. since you know the area, do you know where they buried these two bears they killed?

i had completely forgotten about that incident, that happened in what, like 2006? i can't remember where they buried them though, and i've been in maymont maybe twice since i graduated high school. i hardly get back to richmond much any more, but i have a feeling i'll be there a lot this summer once i graduate...

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
You're missing the glam component.
no. glam is not my thing. LK does well. i personally prefer his simpler fits. i am not trying to push the fashion envelope. for reference this is the fit.
5548455394_fe11696f97_b.jpg

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can people not quote Style Wallah? It is a fit that would be horrible by honest forum standards...worst thing on here in ages.

cez

Reaction score
Its a tiny polo logo, I don't understand the hate it gets, its literally like half an inch tall. Jeans are APC petite standards and the bag is Bally. Been having a hard time with my squat form, so I do sumo deadlifts and calf raises instead, ******* hate squats.
**** looks dope, **** the haters.
IMG_5078.jpg

Might start dressing less grungy and druggy and more preppy.

i also love your style. it would be sad to see it shift towards the complete opposite. i am sure you capable of finding the balance between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads