• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The parka is for sale. It is one size too big for me. But I have been wearing it anyway.

xM.

Reaction score
I think it looks alright but it seems like I'm the only one. Super boring fit but more pics the better I guess. Don't know how my pants ended up hiked so high. **** happens I guess.
fiuRP.jpg

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
IMAG0021.jpg

looks great hendrix
Originally Posted by NameBack
photo-3-5-1.jpg

like the idea of this, needs some adjustment though. v-neck, different casual shoes, and shortened sleeves and it's a winner also you look like ray pride; cool guy
raypride.jpg

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xM.
I think it looks alright but it seems like I'm the only one.

Super boring fit but more pics the better I guess. Don't know how my pants ended up hiked so high. **** happens I guess.

Pants seem to fit a touch big in the waist (see a little bunching I think, which I see personally on myself all the time...so hope I'm right there) but overall I really like them and my favorite piece of the fit. Details on them?....Nice shade of green.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Shoes/boots would up the formality but would it really be an aesthetic improvement?

try it

xM.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Pants seem to fit a touch big in the waist (see a little bunching I think, which I see personally on myself all the time...so hope I'm right there) but overall I really like them and my favorite piece of the fit. Details on them?....Nice shade of green.

They fit in the waist, it's actually the thighs that are a bit off. I usually sag a little because of it but they bunched up on me. They're Velour Adan chinos. Got them off eBay for like 20 bucks, so I might get them tailored at some point.

themidship22

Reaction score
P3201858.jpg

P3201860.jpg

Ebbet
Gap
Duluth
Samurai+crotch grab
Superior Labor
Nike

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by themidship22
Ebbet
Gap
Duluth
Samurai+crotch grab
Superior Labor
Nike

Very good as normal, midship. The ebbet cap is an especially nice touch in my opinion.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
like the idea of this, needs some adjustment though. v-neck, different casual shoes, and shortened sleeves and it's a winner

Thanks for the comment! I was starting to wonder if my photobucket wasn't working.
laugh.gif

I agree with all the comments, pretty much. I just got the jacket (in B&S from bowvalley2000) just a few days ago, and while it fits well in the shoulders and chest, it needs to be shortened a bit. This is my eternal dilemma (I guess I have short arms).

I think it would probably work better with white sneakers -- I'm saving up for some Achilles, which would probably go well with this, I think.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the v-neck. The crew-neck seems fine to me -- wouldn't a v-neck be a bit incongruous with the jacket?

also you look like ray pride; cool guy
raypride.jpg
haha, thanks.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_5078.jpg

Might start dressing less grungy and druggy and more preppy.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you do less drugs?

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
IMG_5078.jpg

Might start dressing less grungy and druggy and more preppy.

something about the top half here isn't quite working for me, but I'm having a really hard time putting a finger on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads