• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexonfabric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Nice pieces, but there's something off about the proportions.

Yeah it appears so. I am long legged so wearing something that accentuates this clearly isn't working. It's a shame as the vest is amazing, one of the best materials EG has done IMO.

The shoes look a little box fresh, I don't agree with whoever said clownish...

I think I'm always going to look a little bottom heavy (by this I mean longer legs than torso)...so maybe best not to highlight the fact...

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
A visit to the Southbank Centre this afternoon. The colours in the second photograph might be harsh on some monitors:

znxame.jpg
2q1gbyd.jpg

the pants are too baggy imo

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Re: cez shoes, I know rules aren't really SW+D's thing, but closed-laced shoes like cez's are much less likely to work casually than open laced shoes. Sleek-lasted shoes with close-cut soles like that are OK with a wider hem if you're doing the whole Barims/Labelking 70s glam thing but not with khakis and a chambray shirt.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
bmGe9.jpg

wow. this. is. great.

julius
dont know tee
drkshdw poplin?
deets on boots please.

the stacking is really nice, distressing on the denim is interesting enough to get me back into denim
redface.gif

slack, good stuff again. anti fit is diff from the west point chino right? 100% cotton?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, no..those are julius jeans as well. In the color raw.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
lol, no..those are julius jeans as well. In the color raw.

thats good news, cus i dont think i would like the fit of drkshdw.

these fit any roomier in the thigh, prob not??

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
snake needs a ponytail or something
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
yessss this would look so awesome!!!!!!!!! next fit pic snake should pose sideways so someone could photoshop a pony tail on him
laugh.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
thats good news, cus i dont think i would like the fit of drkshdw. these fit any roomier in the thigh, prob not??
definitely not unless you get a 09 or previous jean version which is less slim fitting. Goth_ik and more recent fw ones are slimmer.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hey, that's my dog's brother this is highly embarrasing

Originally Posted by Dan G
Yeah, Boo Radley is really into denim. Wait for pics of him in his Diors next week. he is currently doing a hot soak.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
slack, good stuff again. anti fit is diff from the west point chino right? 100% cotton?

Thanks snowman. Yeah - aside from being 100% cotton they're a lot different than the normal west points.

- Of course the slight drop crotch
- The material is this very slightly distressed cotton - brushed. Feels to be the same material as the bush pant - which is described as "slub selvedge (edit; typo)".
- Heavily tapered leg
- "Articulated inseams" (i.e. curved/bow-legged) legs on the pants.

Highly versatile. I think you could make them work yourself too. I need a pair of black mids for them, personally, though. Or some sort of non-low top black sneaker.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aether
and Stazy, what's your deal? You were looking way more steezy when you were last actively posting compared to now. Been disappointed by you lately...

For you (and shellshock
inlove.gif
)...

P1000175.jpg

MMM
W+H
Dior
CP

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That looks great, stazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads