• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bunny4eva

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
the ervell sample sale - lots of size 32 pants. they also have a size M runway sample of this at $300-ish (so probably 70% off). not much else noteworthy at all
Can anybody please proxy this suede jacket in M? I'd be very happy to take it at that price..

twdawson

Reaction score
anyone know a discount/promo code for Inventory Mag's online stockroom? only asking here because they don't have a unique thread....

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I don't think that ever happens, although they did put some stuff on sale not too long ago.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by twdawson
thanks. quit my quibbling and pulled the trigger //

http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.c...tage-deadstock

Haha I did the same thing
laugh.gif

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
lol i saw those docs too. were they worn by runway models?

I would suppose Ervell would only sell docs they used for the runway show, so yeah. If there's still any way to get those, I would love a pair or two.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
I'll be in NYC tomorrow and Saturday. Anything going down?

Hermes Sale
123 West 18th Street
Wednesday 9AM-6PM, Thursday 9AM-8PM, Friday and Saturday 9AM-6PM, Sunday 12PM-6PM

Spring and fall menswear J.Press warehouse sale. Samples and damaged goods are $5 to $10. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., twenty-ninth fl.

3/24-3/27 Womenswear and menswear are deeply discounted at the Dolce & Gabbana and D&G sample sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., fourth fl.; Th (9-7), F-S (9-6), Su (9-1).

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is a good one and I am surprised no one posted it yet. Inventory Magazine is having a FLASH SALE for S.N.S. Herning this weekend. http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.com/products/

Just picked up a navy Stark for $130, which is not bad even if I have to wait till next fall to wear the damn thing.
lol8[1].gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
This is a good one and I am surprised no one posted it yet. Inventory Magazine is having a FLASH SALE for S.N.S. Herning this weekend. http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.com/products/ Just picked up a navy Stark for $130, which is not bad even if I have to wait till next fall to wear the damn thing.
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis
Beat me to it^ Just picked up the olde green.
both in XL?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads