• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

halisray

Reaction score
MoK, really like the fit. The neckerchief is a bit off though in my opinion; then again I'm not much of a style guru

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
bmGe9.jpg

This is even better than CalorieMate.

Brinbro

Reaction score
Snake's face and hair has always been too clean to pull off the look he is going for. Never a fan. Slack looks good and practical, though, kudos - nice shirt. Quit doing stupid stuff with the cuffs or your clothing, though, grr..

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You mean the face he's obscured in every fit pic he's ever posted?

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I... don't know who you are, so it's not a personal thing. I really don't think the shoes are A) good quality or B) look good with the rest of your outfit. Take that for what it's worth, which, it appears by your ultra defensive attitude, won't be worth much.
lol. what ever du. i don't think you care but for what it's worth it is difficult to distinguish actual criticism from a rude comment when all you say is " those shoes suck". you should step up your communication game. and please enlighten me on why you have such a low opinion regarding the quality of this particular brand of shoes?

raags

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Xwgm6.jpg

i find the strapped boots combined with the tuck combined with the shirt finishing at belt level chop up your proportions too much. i like the jacket.
Originally Posted by Synthese
SDzl1l.jpg

wish i was tall so i could dress like this. dig it.
Originally Posted by Fuuma
CrJaR.jpg
[/spoiler]

love love love love love this.
Originally Posted by aeglus
tumblr_lid35z4Kar1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
fit of that leather is so fucken beautiful, tuck is great, i think it might work better with waxy denim than cotton dress pants (excuse my idiocy if those are denim not dress pants.)

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
lol. what ever du.

i don't think you care but for what it's worth it is difficult to distinguish actual criticism from a rude comment when all you say is " those shoes suck". you should step up your communication game.

and please enlighten me on why you have such a low opinion regarding the quality of this particular brand of shoes?

The leather appears to be of low quality, and the last is not attractive (but that is subjective).

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
You mean the face he's obscured in every fit pic he's ever posted?

we did get a sneak peak at that incredibly handsome smile once upon a time

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
thanks.

thanks. i think you're but i am not fan of work boots. they have a slight bootcut to them . they are from a few years ago when all i wore were bootcuts. i like how they feel and fit but i have been meaning to get them tapered.

footwear is all a matter of taste so i am not going to ague. besides something tells me it not the footwear you hate so much as the person wearing them, so i'm just going to ignore your snarky comment.

i am not trying to go all workwear steeze. honestly, i not a huge fan of workwear. i saw this shirt, liked the material a lot, liked the fit so i bought it.

the footwear is a little bit off. maybe if you had socks and a beefier looking oxford. i dont think anyone was gonna MAKE you wear work boots

Dan G

Reaction score
PC original standard, 3 years old. check the wallet fade. What do you guys think of fit? Jcrew Shirt.
photo-1.jpg

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude i'm so sick of raw denim + flannel fits **** is so boring god grow some originality

Gutman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Xwgm6.jpg

Jacket, Shirt: Tornado Mart / Jeans: Lee Black Riders / Belt: Diavlo / Boots: Buffalo Bobs

This is the first thing of yours that i've really liked - looks great

Originally Posted by ManofKent
First wear of the new jeans I ordered last time I was up in London. Had a soak and I'm pretty happy with the fit. Jude in Beak Street's Albam did a good job of estimating the post soak shrinkage for the hemming - they've shrunk up just right. Nice bloke too.
20110319_main1.jpg

Looks good again! - If it were me, I'd go one notch looser on the belt to drop the jeans a fraction (not like you need the height...), and untuck the shirt assuming tails are not too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads