• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes but only baller infections please, none of that plebe ingrown nail bullshit. Gangrene or go home.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pokey07
yes.

best comment
lol8[1].gif

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thatguymj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
my wife : " I like her hair, and she has great taste in clothes."

me : 'thats a guy'

my wife : 'ohh, well he has nice hair.'

That's pretty funny....

I was actually looking at this thread last night in bed and my gf glanced over and saw unc's outfit and was like "wtf, you told me you looked at this site for MENS FASHION!!!". Once I explained that was unc's normal steeze, she said, "oh, well, that is a great leather! I wish I had one like that"

Sancho Panzo Christ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gats
Are red neckerchiefs some MC thing I don't get or is it just coincidence?

i think the underrated william friedkin movie "cruising" explains the color code of handkerchiefs pretty well. if i remember correctly the one you want to go for is brown.

pfurey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
Yes but only baller infections please, none of that plebe ingrown nail bullshit. Gangrene or go home.
Infected black widow bite count? I couldn't walk for 3 days last week. Squeezed a ball of puss the size of a ping pong ball out of my leg.

Cacatfish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
A frosty start, but sunny and warm by lunchtime:

20110320_main.jpg

This looks great. Wish I could find a vest that fit me that well.

As for the Cez fit, I agree with the other posters. There are a lot of more substantial footwear options that are not work-weary. Brogues, saddles, bucks etc. Liking the fit otherwise.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Engineer boots would work too.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mok, that shade of blue is really great. nice pants here.

i too would like to know what is with the neckercheifs
laugh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
AZV2El.jpg

slUDBl.jpg

you guys asked for it, here it is

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
footwear is all a matter of taste so i am not going to ague. besides something tells me it not the footwear you hate so much as the person wearing them, so i'm just going to ignore your snarky comment.

i am not trying to go all workwear steeze. honestly, i not a huge fan of workwear. i saw this shirt, liked the material a lot, liked the fit so i bought it.

I... don't know who you are, so it's not a personal thing. I really don't think the shoes are A) good quality or B) look good with the rest of your outfit. Take that for what it's worth, which, it appears by your ultra defensive attitude, won't be worth much.

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
nvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads