• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everyday Carry (Picture Edition)

tomorrowstars

Reaction score
There was an EDC thread a while back but it's lacking in visuals. SUFU's got a thread like this but I'd like to see SF's take. Post pictures of your EDC loadout. EDIT>>>
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
For further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everyday_carry http://everyday-carry.com/ From the SuFu thread(which is also a good read):
And some further FAQ's found by willy cheesesteak:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Questions from the EDC blog that have been answered:
<<<EDIT I'll start:
i2k2ki.jpg
Self-made Rhodia no. 10 cover SS Fisher Space Pen Keys + Pico Widgy Bar on RL Keyloop Cheap Comb Gucci Wallet Multi-screwdriver from Swiss Card ITP A3 SS Self-made change wallet HTC Magic Peanut Lighter & Swiss Army Classic Alox

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lamy safari
uni-ball shift-pipe pencil
toj wallet

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Montblanc mozart or cartier fountain pen
Dunhill 18k rollergas or a ****** bic or something if I can't be fucked with it
**** LG phone I've had for like 5 years
Crocodile bifold my granddad gave me
Rolex datejust
Crappy bottle/can opener key chain my dad used to have

Might take a nice photo like the one in the OP

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cannot comprehend the EDC peeps

How do you manage to carry all this **** around with you? Do you people always wear cargo pants??

Why do you need screwdrivers with you all the time??

The blogs that do these EDC submissions are the worst, best was dual glocks, two extra clips, three knives (two throwable) a leatherman and like three pens plus a wallet

phxlawstudent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele

How do you manage to carry all this **** around with you? Do you people always wear cargo pants??

The blogs that do these EDC submissions are the worst, best was dual glocks, two extra clips, three knives (two throwable) a leatherman and like three pens plus a wallet

I've always wondered whether the people who EDC can actually pull out their concealed weapon fast enough to not die or get beaten or if it's just a false sense of security...

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright I'll do mine:

3ft Piano Wire
Blister pack of Flunitrazepam
1 Bottle Succinyl choline
1 Bottle Soidium pentothal
Retatractable Syringes
Condoms
Lube
K Bar
Leatherman
Duct Tape
4 x Polycarbonate cable ties
ToJ Wallet
Waterman Fountain Pen
Work keys
Home keys

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ArqBp.jpg
pretty much **** i never leave the house without Cellphone w/ earbuds Wallet Ray Ban Aviator 3026 Carabinner with keys and beer opener Gum 20 year old Seiko watch

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bic lighter
license + debit card + rubber band
key

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+ infinity on this one
laugh.gif

The most I can squeeze into my pockets is my phone and a card holder before it starts looking bulky. Not that I need anything more than that, anyway.

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

dwyhajlo

Reaction score

You know, just in case the storekeeper has an AK or something and you end up actually having to pay for that candy bar.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
hahaha

ip4
cc/dc/cash
keys
rubber
floss
zino cutter
st dupont torch

enigma77

Reaction score

Alright I'll do mine:

3ft Piano Wire
Blister pack of Flunitrazepam
1 Bottle Succinyl choline
1 Bottle Soidium pentothal
Retatractable Syringes
Condoms
Lube
K Bar
Leatherman
Duct Tape
4 x Polycarbonate cable ties
ToJ Wallet
Waterman Fountain Pen
Work keys
Home keys

And with these posts, Razele wins the internet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics