• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
ah... thought maybe they were these in a different colorway: http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/TRUSS...E/sts/sr_men80 but i guess trussardi just ripped-off mmm.
wow. what a joke.
Originally Posted by whatever123
are those totem speakers sq4you? na, they cant be ... you wouldnt power a pair of totems with a sony receiver!
yeah good eye. rainmakers. I need a new receiver. Hasn't been at the top of my priority list. it's not bad though. its an old school ES back when ES was good.
Originally Posted by indesertum
sq4you, what are the pants?
Originally Posted by Magician
Sq's pants are either Lanvin or Prorsum. Don't like that sweater at whatever insane retail it must have been but the blue jacket looks really good IRL.
hahah. good guess. i decided to vary it up today. they are Uniqlo +J, part of a suit. didnt you see my receipt? it was only 695. too much color for magician's cones and rods.
Originally Posted by Meis
IIRC he's 5ft6
yeah im pretty sure he's 5'6". i think scott.m is shorter though.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
yeah good eye. rainmakers. I need a new receiver. Hasn't been at the top of my priority list. it's not bad though. its an old school ES back when ES was good.

cool man. its cause i have a pair of the model 1s.

okay, sorry for the sidetrack.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha I wouldn't have seen the woodyear post w/o quoting.

Yeah I'm 5'6". I've found that the number looks shorter on the internet than in reality.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
31uSul.jpg
jacket too big in the torso?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Yeah I'm 5'6". I've found that the number looks shorter on the internet than in reality.
uh huh..

thatguymj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Imgur wins again. lol imageshack

DB782.jpg

Wow. That is really good.

I rarely like tall sneakers like that, nor the real 'dark' sort of looks, but this is basically a perfect execution and really impressive. Good job, it makes me want to do more to make my own style better.

fistbump.gif

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Woodyear
Good, id prefer 5 foot 2 dwarftards not read my messages anyway, theyre for full sized humans only. Guess its good you can't read this right now, being insanely tiny i know you have a very fragile ego, and a napoleon complex.
thought this was teger for a moment sq4 that shirt made me throw up in my mouth a little but with the blazer it looks ok

Tanner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Tanner looks good but would be much better untucked.
The hem is so tight on the jeans that I don't think I can do anything but tuck. I'm gonna redo that fit later and I'll try to stack them. Im also gonna switch out the **** leather for a black jacket of sorts. Thanks for all the comments. Shoes were MMM fw 09

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
old man contest at MC? sounds a bit redundant to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads