• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Also,

While LN-CC picked up some great men's stuff recently, the women's Issey Miyake stuff that they put up recently utterly demolishes all of it. Crazy.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...yeah, the ghost stretch stuff is awesome!! i wouldnt mind some zombie socks for myself
redface.gif

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About Miyake, where can I find the mens stuff besides LN-CC ? I like those huge spring coats.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
...yeah, the ghost stretch stuff is awesome!!
i wouldnt mind some zombie socks for myself
redface.gif

I think I might grab those for my sister.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* Ebay scalpers.. the guys got 6 copies of a (universally sold out) jacket that he's selling at a 70% markup (plus no VAT discount).
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
About Miyake, where can I find the mens stuff besides LN-CC ? I like those huge spring coats.

i really like that dot coat

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dot coat is nice too, but I want one of those

00320m.jpg
00330m.jpg

00360m.jpg
00140m.jpg

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
I'm going to Miami next week. I'll be in the city for a weekend after a spring break cruise. Where should I go shopping? Right now all I have is The Webster, Barney's Co-Op, and Neiman. Anyone have any ideas?

anyone? or is there simply nowhere else in Miami?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Sipang you live in a city of the marocains just get a djeballa

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by G0079
Maybe he's just decided to take care of himself and is still attracted to unfashionable manly men?

yeah that might be. but in the original interview he was explaining why he as a designer wasn't into menswear and you'd expect that the kind of reasons one gives in this context should have more to do with aesthetics than with personal sexual attraction (i.e. you'd give more weight to the part where he says stylish men are 'poncy and silly' than to the part where he says 'it just doesn't turn me on')

the 'it just doesn't turn me on' excuse also doesn't stand on its own .... surely women (stylish or otherwise) don't turn him on either?!!
ffffuuuu.gif

kwoyeu

Reaction score
this post is so ******* old and ridiculous by today's standards i almost want to necrobump it.

can you imagine that fok was posting on this forum like, what, ten years ago? can you ******* imagine that? (0.1)

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
can you imagine that fok was posting on this forum like, what, ten years ago?

what, are you joking? fok is this forum

kwoyeu

Reaction score
haha i know. i was just saying that the sheer history of this place is so .. overwhelming? i don't know. i probably shouldn't have bolded 'fok' as if i couldn't have just said 'can you imagine there are people posting on this forum ten years ago' but i singled out fok because he's the only one in that thread who's still posting.
if there's a 'history of sf' sort of thread i'd be interested in reading it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads