• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Armpit hair - anyone??

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by razl
Sorry, but this hasn't changed; consumption of media has skewed your perspective.

That's because "chicks" aren't looking for "men".

You're right.
cry.gif

My GF just left me yesterday for a rugged lumberjack. She said he was a real man, with a beard as gnarled and majestic as an oak tree, and a penis as gnarled and majestic as another oak tree.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the relationship im in now allows me to use bodyhair as negotiation tool
smile.gif
As she regularly takes the clippers to my (slightly receding manes), she always jokingly threatens to draw figures with it. In reply I threaten to shave all bodyhair, chest, armpits and pubic area, at which point she withdraws her earlier threat..she's quite fond of the chest hair. I've tried shaving various parts, but its just not me. so ill just live by my own maxim: "men should be hairy and smelly"
lol8[1].gif
(dont take that too seriously please )

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tricky
Maybe shave before you go to bed and apply an aftershave lotion so they're not sensitive come morning?
Hmm, I'll give that a shot

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
You're right.
cry.gif
My GF just left me yesterday for a rugged lumberjack. She said he was a real man, with a beard as gnarled and majestic as an oak tree, and a penis as gnarled and majestic as another oak tree.

Now you're pulling my leg; we all know the lil' chickee kept her metro. ps - sorry for the ribbing, couldn't resist.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I flash my chest hair every now and and then. All the ladies go "ewwwwwww". Then again they're Asian and I'm Asian so they're not used to seeing that chest hair. (or maybe they just ewwed because I invite them to have a lick).

Oh well.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greg_atlanta
Armpits can be an erogenous zone if you're creative.....
plain.gif
plain.gif
Please don't elaborate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads