• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

CologneReview

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
If the New Harlem works out, Brooklyn is another great Bond No. 9 scent.

Depending on how New Harlem works out, and if there is interest I'd be willing to do Brooklyn as well.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have two people interested in 10 ml of musc ravageur.

If I get one more person interested, I will purchase the 50 ml bottle!

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
50 ml bottle of Musc Ravageur is in hand. Purchased directly from Barney's in boston.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CologneReview
No biggie, just explaining they're all the rage
bounce2.gif
on youtube. lol. Have you decided on your next split?
fistbump.gif

Not yet. Probably going to be Lorenzo Villoresi or ELdO as those seem to be getting the most interest. It'll be another week or so before I put it up.

Alberts

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm quite new to this topic, never really noticed it. The aventus bottle for sale is mine (at least, for a few hours remaining, lol). There's tons of pms on it, so that one will not be split. However, I didn't really know that Creed was so expensive over there in US. This might make it interesting for me to do some splits, which could work out cheap for you guys. I would have to know some things though:
-Where do you guys get the cans to put the splits in? And what do they cost?
-How do you ship them? In a bubbled envelope or as a package?
What split size is the most common? Like, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50ml per split? I have access to the most popular creeds in 120ML size, and i believe also some in 250ml size.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alberts
Hey guys, i'm quite new to this topic, never really noticed it. The aventus bottle for sale is mine (at least, for a few hours remaining, lol). There's tons of pms on it, so that one will not be split. However, I didn't really know that Creed was so expensive over there in US. This might make it interesting for me to do some splits, which could work out cheap for you guys. I would have to know some things though:
-Where do you guys get the cans to put the splits in? And what do they cost?
-How do you ship them? In a bubbled envelope or as a package?
What split size is the most common? Like, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50ml per split? I have access to the most popular creeds in 120ML size, and i believe also some in 250ml size.

Yeah - I still today remain shocked at the price differences between here and Holland. Any time you want to proxy scents for me, I will shoot you a pm for sure!

normusmaximus

Reaction score
Received my bottles of YSL La Nuit Pour L'Homme and Creed GIT from CologneReview in fantastic atomizers. Thanks!

Alberts

Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino
Yeah - I still today remain shocked at the price differences between here and Holland. Any time you want to proxy scents for me, I will shoot you a pm for sure!

Keep an eye on this thread, if it turns out te be feasible, i might start doing some splits.

Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
What's the status on the Aventus?

it's sold as a whole.

Alberts

Reaction score
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
i'm part of this split.

I'm sorry, thought you referred to the aventus bottle I just sold.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just want to let anyone know, I still have juice left over for Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, and Musc Ravageur. I have two 10 ml atomizers left so anyone who wants 10 ml for any of the three please PM me. I will be in Florida for SPRING BREAAAAAK for a week so I won't be able to ship out till I get back but just posting this here in case I garner any interest. Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather are both $55 shipped. Musc Ravageur is $40 shipped.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in doing a Amouage Memoir Man Split? After sampling just about all of them, this is my fav after XXV. The 100ml bottle is $260 and I was thinking about splitting out 2 30ml's at $87 shipped each. I might also be able to do 10ml's for $32 shipped if there is more interest in that.
186482.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics