• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrow

Reaction score
my first foray into Alden suede...

5533833842_d82778e836_z_d.jpg

Snuff/Rust Suede Flexwelt Chukka (UnionMade)
(Thanks Jason!)

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arrow
my first foray into Alden suede...

5533833842_d82778e836_z_d.jpg

Snuff/Rust Suede Flexwelt Chukka (UnionMade)
(Thanks Jason!)

Very nice! Going to be real comfy right outta the box on that flexwelt.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Woodyear

Reaction score
I cant believe no one has ever done a special makeup of ravello medallion tip boots on the plaza last, like the medallion tip bluchers just posted but in a boot. Good lord they would sell like hotcakes...t'would be a truly perfect looking piece of footwear.

edmond_evo6

Reaction score
shoemart and alden shop have increase the price these day,
shoemart the highest one need 700 usd...so crazy
ffffuuuu.gif

ChrisGold

Reaction score
Mac,

Thank you for posting the ravello caps, really a beautiful shoe. Now I'm going back upstairs to grab a pair of ravellos for today.

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is an advanced last question that was not answered by the awesome chart a few pages back:

How does the Hampton last fit in comparison to the Trusquare/flare? Last?

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone experienced the crepe soles hardening over time? I bought my Roys last August and the soles were soft and cush. Wore them up until the snow started flying and cleaned them up and shelved them. Broke them out for the first time today and wore them to work and the crepe soles are much harder then they used to be and no longer have that soft rubbery feel to them. I loved the crepe when it was new but if it does this after less then a year maybe I need to rethink that.

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Alden by AOC AF32
90c948c6.jpg

0f08e971.jpg

TWEEEEEDDDDD

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what exact model this is? It was OP'ed on the first page of this thread

alden_wingtip_boots_tan_2.jpg

I love wing'd boots, Thanks!

CTYGGG

Reaction score
10% off today only at TSM. It's worth a shot to see if you can slip through an Alden purchase...

Neilius

Reaction score
The Alden store here in DC just took delivery of unlined summer suedes, this year in navy and snuff. I grabbed a pair of the navy ones, barely missing a price increase from $437 to $456.
Barrie last, flex sole. Unusual to find something like that among the staid regular collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads