• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what you need to replace most in your place

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i need a new desk/chair mine suck.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Not really upgrading anything at the moment as we are going to be moving in a few months, but when we do, the first thing that we're going to need is a new sofa. I have my eye on something but not quite ready to pull the trigger til we're in and I'm sure about sizes.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beige carpet in the "garage room" (garage renovated to family room by previous owners) and upper floor. We are reluctant to replace it until our "little monsters" (ages 8 and 5) are old enough not to wreck it!
laugh.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Need four times the space, need sofa, need to replace wallpaper/trim/floor because my dog has destroyed it. All but the extra space is cheap here, but I am not gonna live in this rental much longer. I actually have to sell off my nice tv, some electronics, etc, when I do my overseas move.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Not really upgrading anything at the moment as we are going to be moving in a few months, but when we do, the first thing that we're going to need is a new sofa. I have my eye on something but not quite ready to pull the trigger til we're in and I'm sure about sizes.

Are you still working on a property you posted the pictures of? How is it coming along?
Neew to add more attic insulation,second floor carpet and some lighting fixtures. Oh yeah,need to get a new stove too.

billsayers

Reaction score
I need a nice China Cabinet or at least a Bar Cart.

I got something like 16 bottles of scotch am am storing them in the kitchen cupboard.

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're in the process of replacing all of our carpet (except on the main floor, where we put in wood floors.) It REALLY needed it.

amstokesdb9

Reaction score
A new television and coffee table would be excellent. Everything else will hopefully be covered by the wedding registry!

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
next project is a guest bed, it's now non-existent, so much in need of replacement.
laugh.gif

cimabue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
The Rembrandt in my library. At 4.5" wide x 6" tall, it just isn't big enough!

Twice as big as most, if an engraving, lucky guy.

cimabue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
Some of my leather sofa cushions are starting to crack on the sides. However they can be removed so at some point soon I'll take them in to be reupholstered.

I want a nice leather Chesterfield sofa like a little girl wants a new doll.

Starting price for these seems to be around four grand.

I got just the picture to hang above it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the fugly sofa in the playroom upstairs

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bere ass floors with a rug and runner. Bare ass apartment with a cocktail bar, dining table. Target TV stand with proper TV stand. Ikea dresser with proper dresser. Ikea side table with a nice table. Cieling lights with Floor lamps. bare ass floor with plant life.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ImaPro
i need a new desk/chair mine suck.

I'll send you mine if you want.
School-Desk---Chair-20064254712.jpg

epb

Reaction score
Bookshelf or bookshelves. I had a matched set of 3 along one wall and one collapsed into a pile of lumber over a year ago; I've browsed Craigslist hoping another matching one would pop up, but it might be time to throw in the towel and either replace the group or resign myself to one that doesn't match.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads