• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What have you added to your car?

Spats

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuzzy dice, Nonamo tires. Renewed the registration long time ago.

mehhhh

Reaction score
Wow. There are some insane cars on here. I was expecting a bunch of leased, bland, luxury barges.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rocks
BMW M -technic II kit BBS LM's UUC Light Exhaust Koni suspension UUC lowering springs Valentine 1 Oem Euro Lens Euro tray Oem alarm Oem homelink rearview mirror Gound Control Rear Shock Mounts Black kidney grills Oem ZHP 5sp Shift Knob
Old cellphone pics back in early 2008:
sohphie2tt2.jpg
sophie5vw4.jpg

bigbjorn

Reaction score
Custom cut vinyl floormats (my 2.5 year-old enjoyed this project, even though he was limited to the sharpies and not the razor knife) and a couple of car seats. Oh yeah, and a set of 18" wheels from an Acura MDX Tech. I use the stock 16"s for winter tires.

sleekblackroadster

Reaction score
my old s2000 just had some forged volk racing wheels added in a 1+ sizing and i lowered the car about an inch. also threw in a nice alpine and polk components when the stock head unit stopped playing cds.

new sonata has h.i.d. kit added as well as the korean market oem l.e.d. tail lights. i think i'm going to add some 30% tint all around and be done with it for now.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An elastic tie down cargo net for the rear. I love not having my groceries flying all over the back as I speed home from Safeway.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sleekblackroadster
my old s2000 just had some forged volk racing wheels added in a 1+ sizing and i lowered the car about an inch. also threw in a nice alpine and polk components when the stock head unit stopped playing cds.

new sonata has h.i.d. kit added as well as the korean market oem l.e.d. tail lights. i think i'm going to add some 30% tint all around and be done with it for now.

The Sonata has OEM LED tails? Are you sure? I see like 500 a day, and I don't think they're LEDs man. They do have HID's and they look much better with clear indicators, but the tails don't look like LEDs as far as I can tell.

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score
added these hood latches last night. (necessary as the stock assembly had to be cut out to accommodate a larger radiator and I wanted something that locks). plenty of other work done to the car especially suspension wise but this is really the only thing externally visible that has any bling factor to it. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8...0314184638.jpg

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BMW E46 328Ci: Bilstein PSSS9 coilovers, UUC sway and strut bars, Michelin PS2 tires, UUC short shifter, Stewart waterpump, larger, update control arm bushings and arms, Bavarian Soundwerks Stage 1 speaker upgrades, Beisan VANOS seals, ATE brake fluid, and some random low-dust brake pads from BavAuto, DICE iPod interface.

Porsche Cayman: Borla exhaust, Porsche Motorsport throttle body/plenum, Softronic engine software, B&M short shifter, Conti ExtremeSport DWS tires, ATE brake fluid, Dension iPod interface. Traqmate data acquisition for track days.

Thinking about adding a double-DIN headunit for a better iPod integration in both cars, but otherwise pretty happy with them right now. The Cayman does track duty, while the BMW used to, but is mainly a street car these days.

--Andre

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey AY, you might want to get Akebono brake pads for your E46, that's what I use and they are the best, virtually no brake dust whatsoever. I also installed the upgraded heavy duty metal ball joints on my car. Do you have any insight on trailing arm bushings? I want to get powerflex for mine, do you have any experience with Powerflex bushings?

roycel

Reaction score
i've got a pristine '98 BMW M3 Saloon (E36). I've added a Dinan cat-back exhaust, cold air intake, a light tint (very much needed in Phoenix), JVC AVX77 stereo, and Infiniti FX-R HID headlamps. ...I have a staggered DS2 setup, but I'm gonna find another set of 8.5" DS2's so I can have an even stance. I like the stock look too. The headlamps are retrofitted. I have sharp cutoff beam, so I never ever blind ppl (or they simply don't flash back). My headlights on low beam spread 6 lanes left and 6 lanes right. It's exactly like these: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1539935 I'll add a supercharger down the road so I can keep up the newer BMW 335's. I also drive an '85 BMW 635csi. Looks like this (same wheels and color), but not as clean. http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14306

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
a drunk driver and a passed out drunk girl in her underwear.

I thought those came stock in Brazil
lol8[1].gif

I don't own a car at the moment, I use rental cars when I need a car and the only thing I have added, is parking tickets.

amstokesdb9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y
BMW E46 328Ci: Bilstein PSSS9 coilovers, UUC sway and strut bars, Michelin PS2 tires, UUC short shifter, Stewart waterpump, larger, update control arm bushings and arms, Bavarian Soundwerks Stage 1 speaker upgrades, Beisan VANOS seals, ATE brake fluid, and some random low-dust brake pads from BavAuto, DICE iPod interface.

Porsche Cayman: Borla exhaust, Porsche Motorsport throttle body/plenum, Softronic engine software, B&M short shifter, Conti ExtremeSport DWS tires, ATE brake fluid, Dension iPod interface. Traqmate data acquisition for track days.

--Andre

This sounds like an awesome. Would love to hear that Borla

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads