• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just received the Quai de Valmy jacket ordered from Yoox on Sunday. Took some crappy pics. The leather smells incredible, is very soft and light, unlined, suede inside. The fit is very good, so I'll keep it. I'm done with the leather jackets, I have 2 in blue and a couple of brown ones, from tan/snuff suede to dark brown.
1217369004_xxjRF-L.jpg
1217369031_8rVMZ-L.jpg
1217369312_Bp3tJ-L.jpg
1217369549_L9qp9-L.jpg
1217369657_dKPbg-L.jpg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
^Pretty awesome but makes you look extremely skinny and the collar is super high; is it supposed to ride up like that?

Originally Posted by clausc
I just received the Quai de Valmy jacket ordered from Yoox on Sunday.The fit is very good, so I'll keep it.
It's hard to tell about the fit from those pics, you'll have to post a wider angle shot. The leather definitely looks better than the yoox pics (if on the thin side)

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
It's hard to tell about the fit from those pics, you'll have to post a wider angle shot. The leather definitely looks better than the yoox pics (if on the thin side)
Sorry, I do not like posting fit pics. If I'll have the time, I'll take better pics outside. I was curios about the quality and craftsmanship in the Seraphin/Quai de Valmy jackets and I am overwhelmed. They are hard to find under 500USD and Yoox is a great place to discover (with a bit of research) new brands.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mattt
ended up buying that Julius...got it today... pretty badass
oN3qR.jpg

nice nice
smile.gif
what size is it? given from your previous measurements, it looks like a size 2? i have the 5 zip config, but i really do like the zipper configuration on this one a lot more

Emixam

Reaction score
^ the fit on this Julius doesn't look like it is very comfortable

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dispite the snoobish brand, this is still a very nice jacket with good leather Flickr 上 add911_11Photo0131 BTW I am selling this, sorry for the advert. But this is very nice

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is "snoobish brand" code for ugly? If so, I get it.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yeah may need to start searching on yoox
frown.gif

someone buy my julius

Reference my comment in your sales thread.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Reference my comment in your sales thread.

lol this? ... appreciate the free bump. please shrink in size asap

Originally Posted by Magician
If this was my size I would steal the jewelry my girlfriend inherited from her grandmother and sell it to buy this.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just curious but what kind of hangers do you guys use for leather jackets? I use a regular wooden hanger but I had my W&H varsity with leather sleeves and it kind of contoured to the hangers rounded edges.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads