• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
gotta wear them loose ... there's an unhealthy obsession with everything form-fitting and tapered here. last two days i been wearing some baggy ann and what not.
Originally Posted by shibbel
Loose fits are a nice change up.
Truth, however in this case those pants in size 46EU are adjustable for a waist between 29 and 34. My waist is 32. If I sized true I'd have to do the belt up kinda tight which I'm not all that down for. I also think they'd look pretty good sized down one... ie, more like the yoox fit and less like the runway fit (I can't believe I just said that)

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my favorite trousers I have right now are from epaulet and they're pretty damn baggy on me, love it.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
Ya know? It's to the point where a guy can't wear a fishtail in WAYWT that fits length/sleeve wise without being knocked for it being too big...some **** isn't meant to be tight/slim. Loose fits are a nice change up.

As I clarified, I just found it looks neither structured nor intentionally drapey. It's a big difference from the intentional looseness of those pants.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
ok damir doma, the hamid karzai hat is a bit much .....
dam010033blk_01_small.jpg
dam010034pep_04_small.jpg
hamid_karzai_.jpg
someone kop me this please

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I wear Julius because I wanna sleep w. skinny pale girls with dark hair who have daddy issues.

loool

also, for the record im not a vegetarian ahaha

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I think you just committed some "making transmittable of this graphics" there.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I spent Sunday trying on skinny jean cuts sized for my thighs. I like the slouchy fit around the waist and the relatively slim/relatively loose beneath the knee. Was really into the N&FxMomo collab skinny guys actually

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Shirts are so ******* boring. I find myself only wanting to keep only like 5 shirts and spending the rest of my money on jackets and shoes

If you're bored with an entire article of clothing, your aesthetic is making it boring. Not an attack, just the indisputable, absolute, incontrovertible, undeniable truth. 100%. Super serial. Thuper. Therial. Dude.

Ervell made mad print shirts this year. Dries did an amazing paint splatter print this year and has done a placket that twisted around the back (might've been a cardigan, though). Taralis and Raf both do futurist panel shirts on the regular. Geller has done band collar, pin collar, ribbed cuff+hem, shoulder pleating, fencing placket, dip dye, to name a few. Thom Browne has that classy ass grosgrain trim. Uniqlo does 30924809324 plaids. Oh God, Ann D does drawstring, bloused, assymmetric, tie dyed, insane buttoning. I've seen like 3 different versions of metal blend shirts that cause the fabric to twist and shink/stretch.

So why is your aesthetic making shirts boring?

Originally Posted by melonadejello
Shirts? Don't even get me started on pants.
Oh god I don't have the energy. You guys aren't even trying.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real talk, some lazy ass dudes in this place. I must be the only guy on earth happy wearing just plain oxfords. Step your wardrobe game up. I would literally be happy living in nothing but my junya boots, screenprinted jeans and a ****** blue oxford (TB).

PS did you get your perfecto yet, ******?

PPS I wanna kufi slap Doma.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which, man I hope that dvn shirt makes it to a sale rack somewhere.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ

Oh god I don't have the energy. You guys aren't even trying.

Problem is finding pants that fit and I don't have to spend over half a paycheck on.
You're not even trying....to read all the posts in between the one you quoted and the one you posted. Get yourself a redbull and keep up with the conversation. Thanks.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads