• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
^Dude, we get it, you're so freaking edgy. Part of the problem with Lane is that he's in love with a brand he barely seems to know anything about. He has, like, a cardigan from Julius? Which looks like ****, btw. And recently a leather he bought that has holes in it so he's going to sell it? Other than that, it seems like pure fanboyism which is silly for something like clothing. He's a lot like Xenox in this respect.
LOL you're such a stupid ****. That leather is an obscur one, and I own more than just a cardigan from julius. In fact I don't even own that cardy anymore, numbnuts. Dunno where you are getting all this from. I don't post in recent purchases here cuz I just dont give a ****. Probably all the items I have from julius/RO cost more than your entire wardrobe.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
have you tried sweats melonade?
could open up a few doors for creativity..

I was thinking about this the other day. When I first saw it, I didn't like it. Now it's kinda growing on me, but most of the **** I have doesn't seem like it would lend itself well to working with sweats. Except for maybe other sweats but that's weak and I don't want to do that

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
This is why I flat out refuse to deal with anyone in Canada. First they want to play games with the shipping costs, then they pull **** like this.
shipping from canada is expensive. i dont think they are jerking you if they tell you 17-23 dollars. ive shipped to cali numerous times, costs 25 for 1-2 bus days, 17 for 5-8 bus days.
i just shipped those doma boots to RUSSIA. with tracking it would have cost 101, i opted for the next option down for 58. there was an even slower option with tracking, but would take 3 months via boat...WTF

on another note, kelvin just shipped me some jil pants and they arrived in less than 4/5 days and it cost him like 6 bucks...shipping from USA is way better.

Originally Posted by Synthese
goddamnit i am not a kva fanboy alright, I just like some pieces here and there like every other brand, godfuckdamnn
tinfoil.gif

i am
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Rosenberg
I was thinking about this the other day. When I first saw it, I didn't like it. Now it's kinda growing on me, but most of the **** I have doesn't seem like it would lend itself well to working with sweats. Except for maybe other sweats but that's weak and I don't want to do that
depends on the "sweats" i guess. i like the "sweat trousers" from
tinfoil.gif
neil barrett
tinfoil.gif

seriously, for me the cut is perfect. a low, but not drop-crotch. inseam is a good length. he makes some in wool to wear with a dress shirt. im looking at some gabardine ones with a military vibe...
forget cotton when thinking of sweat pants. its all about the cut imo.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SW&D gutters & streets are starting to overrun w/menses

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is everything I'm selling on b&s to people outside the US. Not that I mind, but damn, is everyone in America broke?

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
LOL

you're such a stupid ****. That leather is an obscur one, and I own more than just a cardigan from julius. In fact I don't even own that cardy anymore, numbnuts. Dunno where you are getting all this from. I don't post in recent purchases here cuz I just dont give a ****. Probably all the items I have from julius/RO cost more than your entire wardrobe.

.... good for you?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
can we stop with the sexist period ****?
Not sure if serious. If serious, this post will probably actually perpetuate what ctk is complaining about.

Seriously considering some KVA pants from this past f/w, sup snowman.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do ittttt
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
which ones? you were looking for some baggy/flared out stuff. good selection from that collection iirc

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
just sold something to a fool in Belgium named Schneider who comes from Germany
patch[1].gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
which ones? you were looking for some baggy/flared out stuff. good selection from that collection iirc
Actually looks like it might have been from 09.

36186899wr_12_f.jpg

00160m10.jpg

Sized down one, so they won't actually be particularly loose.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
gotta wear them loose ... there's an unhealthy obsession with everything form-fitting and tapered here. last two days i been wearing some baggy ann and what not.
Originally Posted by shibbel
Cousins?
i sent him a message asking this lol

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ya know? It's to the point where a guy can't wear a fishtail in WAYWT that fits length/sleeve wise without being knocked for it being too big...some **** isn't meant to be tight/slim. Loose fits are a nice change up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads