• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not really a split but send me a pm if interested in a 85% 50ml bottle of Diptyque Philosykos

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i very much appreciated the unboxing video.. shows that i will be holding that bottle and spraying that **** on me in a couple of days

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CologneReview
It's common on the YouTube community, which I also had splitters from. Figured I'd throw it up here as well. Show's that they are getting authentic juice etc, plus it keeps everyone updated on the status.
What's next? If I post up a pair of shoes for sale do I need to include a video of my foot going in it? Just to confirm that there really is space inside?
Originally Posted by rioni
Not really a split but send me a pm if interested in a 85% 50ml bottle of Diptyque Philosykos
Come on Rioni. You know better.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in splitting a bottle of Bond No.9 New Harlem?
New-Haarlem-Bottle.jpg

rickyguo

Reaction score
PM inbound

Chanel Sycamore split is almost full. Invoices will be going out tomorrow. I have 10mL left if anyone is interested.

Don't forget I also have a split for Green Irish Tweed currently.

I'll take the last 10ml.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
What's next? If I post up a pair of shoes for sale do I need to include a video of my foot going in it? Just to confirm that there really is space inside?

Come on Rioni. You know better.

I was only sharing due to the fact that I had already recorded it for other splitters. I didn't say it's something I wanted to watch, however if I'm going to split in the youtube community, it's what I need to do. Greenfrog already stated that he liked seeing it, and as a major part of the split that's all I needed to know.

Originally Posted by shibbel
Anyone interested in splitting a bottle of Bond No.9 New Harlem?

New-Haarlem-Bottle.jpg

If you're looking for a host I'd be interested and willing to put something togeather.

Originally Posted by rickyguo
I'll take the last 10ml.

PM inbound

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Yes, I am. Please let me know whenever you can do this. I'm willing to take up to 30ml myself.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Bond No. 9 New Harlem
bond-new-haarlem.jpg

The scent opens with a rich, dark, and creamy blast of coffee, vanilla and cedar. As the scent relaxes on the skin, a slightly herbal and powdery, albeit very faint, lavender note begins to surface, and that's pretty much the entire story. Not as heavy or cloying as it might sound, the scent actually dries down with a very subtle sillage.

$20.50\t5mL
$31.00\t10 mL
$41.50\t15 mL
$73.00\t30 mL
$94.00\t40 mL
$115.00\t50 mL
$135.00\t60 mL

Shipped CONUS

Amouage Reflection for Men
amouage-reflection-man-with-box.jpg

A sophisticated, fresh and spicy fragrance, conjuring images of high summer by the sea. Red pepper berries, rosemary and bitter orange leaves provide wonderfully warm and fragrant top notes, whilst the floral heart contains notes of orris, jasmine and neroli. As with Reflection Woman, the spicy freshness of this fragrance is balanced by warm, rounded notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, patchouli and vetyver in the base.

$19.00\t5mL
$33.00\t10mL
$47.00\t15mL
$59.00\t20mL
$70.00\t25mL
$82.00\t30mL
Shipped CONUS

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have a few locations in NY, otherwise Saks carries them nationally in addition to various websites online. New Harlem is one of the more popular scents, and is harder to find online at a discount. Retail is around $220 for a 100ml bottle.

CologneReview

Reaction score
They have a few locations in NY, otherwise Saks carries them nationally in addition to various websites online. New Harlem is one of the more popular scents, and is harder to find online at a discount. Retail is around $220 for a 100ml bottle.

I didn't know they offered it direct from the website. I'll be going that way to avoid taxes, and hopefully free shipping.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great! I'll take 30ml, my friend. I'd also like to mention they have a free refill event every year where you get a free bottle in exchange for an empty one and the purchase of two.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ pm'd bout Amouage Reflections.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I was only sharing due to the fact that I had already recorded it for other splitters. I didn't say it's something I wanted to watch, however if I'm going to split in the youtube community, it's what I need to do. Greenfrog already stated that he liked seeing it, and as a major part of the split that's all I needed to know.
Calm down. I was just busting your chops.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Great! I'll take 30ml, my friend. I'd also like to mention they have a free refill event every year where you get a free bottle in exchange for an empty one and the purchase of two.
Wow I did not know that. I'll have to be on the lookout for that.

Originally Posted by El Argentino
^^ pm'd bout Amouage Reflections.
PM coming back

Originally Posted by Rambo
Calm down. I was just busting your chops.
No biggie, just explaining they're all the rage
bounce2.gif
on youtube. lol. Have you decided on your next split?

fistbump.gif

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the New Harlem works out, Brooklyn is another great Bond No. 9 scent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads