• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Aren't most parkas oversized somewhat intentionally to accommodate layering? I 'm pretty sure the one I posted most recently is tagged 38, and definitely fits more like a 40 through the shoulders and body.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
someone should make a WAYWT sans-discussion
Someone tried, but (A) half the people don't post their photos in it, and (2) noobs still post comments in it anyway.

It's not that I dislike the discussion. It's more the eternal lawyerly dissection of someone's (e.g., your) fit or style that makes me want to
ffffuuuu.gif

Adam24

Reaction score
ovcoat_debout.jpg
details_lit.jpg
Zara (coat) Acne (sweater + jeans) BoO (shirt) Paul Smith, the Corso model (boots) Alternate pic:
ovcoat_assis.jpg

For those who asked about yesterday's fit (thanks for the feedback/kind words!): the boots are also PS (York), same Acne jeans, everything else is from Zara.

Woodyear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xM.
they're not tucked, at least not intentionally. they just kinda fell weird when I put my shoes on and I didn't bother fixing.

And you shouldnt bother fixing them either, the pants looks great with those desert boots

Woodyear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Yeah they really fit too large imo

Does anything not fit too large in your opinion?

You saunter around in latex chaps and belly shirts, you look like you're literally wearing a giant sheepskin condom 2/3rds of the time...just be quiet.

Toj fishtail parka fits like a fishtail should, large enough to fit over anything you might be wearing. Its a functional piece, designed for warmth, not so uncontrol can have another skin tight, moose knuckle exposing, vomit inducing fitpic.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I, too, thought Sauce.

Will people stop quoting woodyear? I get curious, click the "view post" option, and am rewarded with
ffffuuuu.gif

jwied82

Reaction score
nice fit adam24.. liked your previous one as well.

anyway:
all shades of grey and black today (seems like thats all ive been wearing the last couple weeks)
P3141801.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads