• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lane,

You act like a dick, but it's not so bad. If it is really that bad, people can block you. You do act like an elitist douche, but that goes with the territory (sup SZ). I could go on and on about how bad Julius is and philosophy and marketing etc etc but I wear cardigans and nice shoes everyday, with flannel trousers and covered placket button ups, so it's not really my thing. At the end of the day, if people hate you, they can block you. You won't make alot of friends going the way your going though, so I don't know why your coming here.

Teger does this to every 'new' personality on to this forum. He sorta comes back every once in a while to act like an e-toughguy and rough up some new kid, hassle them in RFT or some other thread, then he disappears for ages. He is what he is. He loves his J Crew, selling everything he buys on B&S every 6-12 months, and hating the new kids.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear Julius because I wanna sleep w. skinny pale girls with dark hair who have daddy issues.

Brinbro

Reaction score
^Dude, we get it, you're so freaking edgy.

Part of the problem with Lane is that he's in love with a brand he barely seems to know anything about. He has, like, a cardigan from Julius? Which looks like ****, btw. And recently a leather he bought that has holes in it so he's going to sell it? Other than that, it seems like pure fanboyism which is silly for something like clothing. He's a lot like Xenox in this respect.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
life is hard when you're ugly. time to buy more julius, rick, and bbs to try to create an identity for myself and to hide the fact i'm ugly.
frown.gif
ps. i'd never buy rick :0

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Lane,

You act like a dick, but it's not so bad. If it is really that bad, people can block you. You do act like an elitist douche, but that goes with the territory (sup SZ). I could go on and on about how bad Julius is and philosophy and marketing etc etc but I wear cardigans and nice shoes everyday, with flannel trousers and covered placket button ups, so it's not really my thing. At the end of the day, if people hate you, they can block you. You won't make alot of friends going the way your going though, so I don't know why your coming here.

Teger does this to every 'new' personality on to this forum. He sorta comes back every once in a while to act like an e-toughguy and rough up some new kid, hassle them in RFT or some other thread, then he disappears for ages. He is what he is. He loves his J Crew, selling everything he buys on B&S every 6-12 months, and hating the new kids.

hahahahahahaa

<3 u teg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I have to have 2 briefs filed by Friday in response to a bunch of bullshit drafted by total podunks. I have no time for hookers or women of any other calling. I quit drinking for a while after my recent birthday party debacle (though I might grab a bottle of scotch just for the hell of it anyway). Also, I was just BS'ing, I don't smoke. So those 3 are actually out of the equation.

Plus I've kop'd so much **** already this month I feel like getting anything more would just be spending money for the sake of it. Like I'd love those balmain biker jeans on sz but 800 bucks... yeesh.

Yes, the correct decision is to hold off unless something awesome is hiding on sufu b&s somewhere.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sold a hoody I don't wear anymore on eBay a month ago and just got an email notification from PayPal about the buyer claiming the item isn't as described:

I had bought a sweater, zipper broke within 2 days and sweater is starting to tear alrerady, sweater was described as used but good condition and is falling apart

It's not an SF-approved brand, but I think this buyer is full of ****. I wore it quite frequently a couple of years ago and was actually surprised by how it held up so well. Despite the wear, it looked pretty much brand new when I listed it. So I have a hard time believing that this thing is literally falling apart already.

He's requested a $15 refund (original cost plus shipping was $18.95). I'm kind of at a loss because PayPal is pretty notorious for almost always siding with the buyer. At any rate, the funds have already been frozen in my account. Should I request he send the item back my way or escalate this case to a claim and trust PayPal to actually investigate this?

If it makes any difference, he's a relative eBay newbie with only a handful of transactions under his belt. Everything about this screams &quot;fraud&quot; to me.

edit: a few minutes of online searching indicates that this is a junior in high school with a pretty poor grasp on spelling and grammar. I'm definitely crying &quot;fraud&quot; on this one. I sent him an email requesting some pictures of the damage in question.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my personal opinion is that being the low dollar amount, the only thing important is maintaining your ebay score. Scammer or not. The feedback will be worth way more than the hoodie in the long run. So request he send it back and refund i suppose is my stance. Sucks if you have to pay his return postage. also i wonder wth pp would do to investigate it. have him send them the hoodie for examination of foul play?
confused.gif
edit; saw your edit.... gettum.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
my personal opinion is that being the low dollar amount, the only thing important is maintaining your ebay score. Scammer or not. The feedback will be worth way more than the hoodie in the long run. So request he send it back and refund i suppose is my stance. Sucks if you have to pay his return postage.

also i wonder wth pp would do to investigate it. have him send them the hoodie for examination of foul play?
confused.gif

I'd have no problem refunding him the money if he sent it back. Problem is, he's in Canada, so I can totally envision a scenario where he claims he sent it back and then I'm out both the money and the allegedly missing item.

I'd imagine PayPal would have him provide proof of the damaged item, but I've never had to go through this nonsense.

Fuckin' streetwear kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics