• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Corporate Discount.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do people without a corporate discount typically borrow the card from people with a discount? It seems like a rather large difference.

Uh, and if so, would anyone like to share?

Tcameron

Reaction score
I have my own card, and it's 15% off, but only full price stuff.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by your own card? I know having a Brooks Brothers credit card gives you an additional percentage off; does this stack with the corporate 15% off?

RichmondStyle

Reaction score
It's a special discount card, not a credit card. It's good for 15% off regularly priced merchandise, but I've had success stacking it with sale stuff as well.

Your company has to be an affiliate, but it doesn't take much to do it.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, how did you get the personal card? I talked to HR about becoming an affiliate, but I think we may have a non-compete agreement with Jos. A. Banks
crazy.gif
. I know that AAAC has a card for members with over 100 posts, as well. How does that work? That is surely shareable.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Go to Borders.com and sign up for the (free) Borders Reward card. You can get a BB corporate discount card through them.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Or become eligible for a corporate discount card by joining the AAAC forum and accumulating 100 posts.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
Go to Borders.com and sign up for the (free) Borders Reward card. You can get a BB corporate discount card through them.

worship2.gif

This seems much easier than accumulating 100 posts on AAAC, in my opinion. I will try this.

bmiller

Reaction score
As a general rule, a SA will not let you use the coperate card unless you have matching photo ID or credit card. YMMV.

polo votarient

Reaction score
Any update on a brooks brothers discount guys? I see that we have them linked on the site but not sure if we get a discount.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by polo votarient
Any update on a brooks brothers discount guys? I see that we have them linked on the site but not sure if we get a discount.
It's easy to get a corporate discount card online through Border's and other similar venues.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh

Is there a link or info on Border's site? I cannot find mention of a BB corporate discount card on their website.

Tano

Reaction score
can we use it on the 25% corporate shopping event this friday?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tano
can we use it on the 25% corporate shopping event this friday?

* Please present your non-transferable Brooks Brothers Corporate Membership Card, temporary shopping pass or email confirmation at the time of purchase. Redeemable for merchandise only; Discount applies to regularly priced items only and cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. May not be redeemed for cash or applied as payment to your Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard(r) or The Brooks Card(r). If you return all or some of the merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion will not be refunded or credited to your account. Discount may not be applied toward taxes, shipping and handling, monogramming, engraving, alterations or personalization. Not valid on purchases of men's cordovan shoes or the Gift Card. No adjustment on previous or future purchases. Void in states where prohibited by law. No cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent. Other exclusions may apply. For a store location near you, please visit BrooksBrothers.com or call 1-800-274-1815.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads