• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodyear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I never claimed it wasn't effeminate, but having androgynous aesthetic tastes doesn't mean I have gender dysphoria.

Agreed uncontrol. But that picture Lane posted, whoever it was, most certainly does. In my original post i did say "and to a much lesser extent" with regard to you uncontrol, and i still think on some weird level you prob have some gender issues...but dont we all?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Woodyear
Agreed uncontrol. But that picture Lane posted, whoever it was, most certainly does. In my original post i did say "and to a much lesser extent" with regard to you uncontrol, and i still think on some weird level you prob have some gender issues...but dont we all?

You just want to **** me and don't know how to handle it. It's OK. It happens all the time man.

Woodyear

Reaction score
I can think of at least a dozen other reasons why you should kill yourself

Lol im guessing all dozen of them involve me being disliked on an internet forum for having my own opinions and not ceding to the ridiculous and hilarious e-thuggery and bullying inherent to annonymous fashion forums.

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
first post. from earlier today

IMG_7315copy.jpg

IMG_7298copy.jpg

drkshdw
silent
3sixteen
rachel comey

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol im guessing all dozen of them involve me being disliked on an internet forum for having my own opinions and not ceding to the ridiculous and hilarious e-thuggery and bullying inherent to annonymous fashion forums.
rage-u-mad-trollface-ffffuuuu-fffuuu.gif

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

"Having your own opinions" is not necessarily a good thing, especially when those opinions are uninformed and devoid of any nuance at all. You aren't declaring your innovative and free-thinking nature, you're just letting everyone know that you don't have the ******* personal substance to learn about things before you form strong opinions on them.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
who ever said svb had anything too slim fit? he we need to shop at kids 'r us for that

I pretty sure a few weeks/months ago people were saying his stuff was too slim, I could be wrong though.

Woodyear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
"Having your own opinions" is not necessarily a good thing, especially when those opinions are uninformed and devoid of any nuance at all. You aren't declaring your innovative and free-thinking nature, you're just letting everyone know that you don't have the ******* personal substance to learn about things before you form strong opinions on them.
The only substance in your posession is half a gram of cheap coke and a six pack of mikes hard lemonade. Your opinion of me concerns me not in the least, nor do your baseless accusations. Feeling pity for ***********ers, or thinking uncontrol is effeminate are not exactly opinions which require much thought. We're on a fashion forum discussing mens ******* clothing and you think anyone here has "personal substance", you nieve, arrogant brat. I could do this all day, its literally entertaining for me

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You just want to **** me and don't know how to handle it. It's OK. It happens all the time man.

Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot

Originally Posted by macuser3of5
rage-u-mad-trollface-ffffuuuu-fffuuu.gif

you guys are killing me ahahaa

adam24 doin it as usual

ps. cheers homies
v4nM3l.jpg

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only substance in your posession is half a gram of cheap coke and a six pack of mikes hard lemonade.

Your opinion of me concerns me not in the least, nor do your baseless accusations. Feeling pity for ***********ers, or thinking uncontrol is effeminate are not exactly opinions which require much thought.

We're on a fashion forum discussing mens ******* clothing and you think anyone here has "personal substance", you nieve, arrogant brat.

I could do this all day, its literally entertaining for me

lol u said nieve

should upgrade to firefox bro, not only does it spell-check for you but you can use the tabs and troll with greater efficiency.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Given how many posts from Woodyear are about ***********ing, homosexuality, etc., I fully expect this to culminate in him trying to kiss a shirtless Kevin Spacey and then later murdering him a la American Beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads