• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nbernie

Reaction score
mike, when is the gant x MB stuff coming online?
dying to see it.

BeingBot

Reaction score
IMG_0053.jpg

Epaulet Shirt
Epaulet Chino
Epaulet Boot

worship.gif
Epaulet
worship.gif

70gransport

Reaction score
If I had a higher quality camera I'd snap some pics. With that said mine have a long way to go towards epicness. Mostly I've seen wear on the usual spots, knee, crotch, belt loops, back pockets and the leather patch I've noticed has darkened quite nicely. If you are thinking of picking up a pair I'd say go for it.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nbernie
mike, when is the gant x MB stuff coming online?
dying to see it.

Working on it right now!

Originally Posted by 70gransport
WHAT exclusive footwear, oh hell.

Oh man, it's going to be so good. It will open up a whole new category for us. Coming soon!

Originally Posted by BeingBot

Epaulet Shirt
Epaulet Chino
Epaulet Boot

worship.gif
Epaulet
worship.gif

Very nice - thanks for posting the pic!

Originally Posted by nelsontheLIUser
is the stock that is online the same as the stock at the b&m store?

For the most part, but some items are either at the Manhattan store or the Brooklyn store. Give us a call if you're looking for one specific thing, and we can tell you where it is.

We're working on a lot of online product today, but in the meantime we got a small shipment of the "Dish Towel" shirt from Gitman Vintage. It's boss:

5518712426_8c06e65d7e.jpg

Red Dish Towel Buttondown: $165

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Loving my tropical wool Rudy trousers. Now I hate all my other pants. Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
Bit the bullet on my first Epaulet purchase of navy chinos and the navy check shirt! Any plans on restocking the Charcoal Herringbone chino? I was in between that and the navy but since you didn't have 32's in herringbone it made my decision a bit easier.

countrygent

Reaction score
Suggestion for the website - could you split the Walt and Rudy trousers into separate sections? Would make it easier to see what's what when new stock goes live.

interlockingny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countrygent
Suggestion for the website - could you split the Walt and Rudy trousers into separate sections? Would make it easier to see what's what when new stock goes live.

While we are at it, my suggestion would be if a compare function could be added so you can compare like products side by side. Don't know how feasible that is, but I like that feature found on other sites.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
Loving my tropical wool Rudy trousers. Now I hate all my other pants. Thanks a lot.

Thanks - really glad that you're pleased with them!

Originally Posted by 13k
Bit the bullet on my first Epaulet purchase of navy chinos and the navy check shirt! Any plans on restocking the Charcoal Herringbone chino? I was in between that and the navy but since you didn't have 32's in herringbone it made my decision a bit easier.

Yup, they're actually in two separate categories now, although it can be a bit tough to find. Here's the direct links:

Walt Trousers
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ser/Categories

Rudy Trousers
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ser/Categories

We've got the new Rudy Trousers going online today, and I'm going to remix the listings to bring the new trousers to the front. A bit of a work in progress at the moment.

Originally Posted by dsoren
So sick. Everyone has the blue versions, this is the first red one I have seen.

I know, almost no shops picked up the red one. It looks impossibly fresh with a navy jacket.

Ahh! Cool - cheers SVB.

I think someone else suggested it already, but a function to search available stock by size would be great also.

Originally Posted by interlockingny
While we are at it, my suggestion would be if a compare function could be added so you can compare like products side by side. Don't know how feasible that is, but I like that feature found on other sites.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll definitely check into it. We use a template for our site, so we're a little hamstrung for what technical and database changes that we can implement, but I'm trying to do small improvements every few months.

The next thing that we're working on is multi-image zoom, where you can roll over each shot and click on it to enlarge - rather than our current Flickr hosting where you have to view each enlargement individually. We'll see how it works - I don't want to lose the ability to efficiently show 1000px images.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads