• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girls in Guys Garb

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by james_timothy
CC_2011_0058.jpg

Versace alert

tim_horton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like this look, but like with most clothing it helps that all of the women pictured are very attractive.

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't like.

I for one am thankful it's spring here and girls will be wearing sun dresses and sandals
biggrin.gif

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasn't there a poaster not too long ago in WAYWRN called "girl in a suit", or something along those lines?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if you guys like this kind of style, move to London, a lot more here than say in NYC for example. Though girl in NYC are cuter on average.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Demi:

Demi-Moore-Vanity-Fair-cover-1992-BodyPaint-by-Joanne-Gair.jpg

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by idfnl
Versace alert
this is 100% RL. Yes even the tie. But honestly who cares? She would look good in anything or nothing at all. ah, amiright?

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
Wasn't there a poaster not too long ago in WAYWRN called "girl in a suit", or something along those lines?

I enjoyed her posts. Her handle was much shorter than you suggest, but I am blanking on it. Anyone? We need to throw a few of her pics up here.

Srynerson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scruff
janelle monae, duh

Janelle-Monae-Tuxedo.jpg

My ability to find Janelle Monae attractive is seriously impaired by the fact that she has the same hairstyle as Buster Poindexter circa 1988 and the wardrobe just further emphasizes the similarities.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this has potentiali just hope noone poasts something that kicks it to dt

Fred H.

Reaction score
Yeah, guys, don't fuk it up! Kay? Especially stay away from the Ds on Bs kinda photos. This is a CELEBRATION of how good women (who normally dress completely girly) can rock MC when they want to.

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_lgk50c4tsm1qe4lo2

-TTO

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good thread. Tilda Swinton wears quite a nice charcoal pinstripe DB as Gabriel in the movie Constantine, but I can't find any decent pics. It's a suit that makes few concessions to the fact it's worn by a female actor, so isn't the most flattering of items, but is certainly striking. Found a partial screencap here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics