• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm just glad that I don't have to pay VAT.

42LONG: It's in the classifieds section on SZ. Forget the posters name but might have been mentioned on the previous page of this thread. Erased the information from the mind due to a lack of my size.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Thanks... one of the RP's I didn't post in this thread was a new charger / battery for my camera. It's on its way from somewhere in the US. Buying it retail was 90 bucks JUST for the charger, this was 10 bucks on ebay. Ridiculous price differences. Anyway once that shows I'll be in a better position to take fit pics AND to sell some stuff.

Re the boots, if they're new I'm somewhat astounded because he was asking very little. But then he's asking 700 bones for Augusta black cordovan side sips which are like... the boots. They're it. If you're a 12.5 and have 700 dollars, damnnnnn.

I am a little worried now that the Guidis will be too small. They're 31cm outsole which SHOULD be okay, but I'm slightly concerned about the volume and forefoot width. The toebox doesn't look super narrow which is good but it might not be voluminous enough. I really, really hope they do work because that would be a serious hole in the footwear closet filled very nicely.

yeah, feel free to let me know when they don't fit you. still mad that the Cloak pair won't.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
mcqueen leather. final sale so i'm probably going to regret...
cold[1].gif

lg.jpg

lg.jpg

lg.jpg

Vaio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
which is why I shop out of state
lol8[1].gif

can't remember the last time i bought something expensive here maybe that's why the state is broke?

CA sales tax is 8.25, which the municipals being allowed to charge up to 9.25.

jwied82

Reaction score
got a couple isaora items today...

cut&sew sweater:

P3111765.jpg

P3111766.jpg

garment-dyed down jacket:

P3111768.jpg

P3111767.jpg

P3111769.jpg

P3111779.jpg

opinions? keep or return?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nice but too much black and grey

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ccp black horse scarstitch

Following in eckblk's footsteps but one size up.

Ascent

Reaction score
jwied82 they both look really great pieces, garment dyed down jacket is swagged out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads