• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Affiliate Thread: Roden Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fahim can I have measurements for the W+H anti-fit olive herringbone pant in sizes 29 and 30? Thanks

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Fahim can I have measurements for the W+H anti-fit olive herringbone pant in sizes 29 and 30? Thanks
I don't want to speak out of turn and Fahim please correct me if I'm incorrect but I believe per another boarders comments the inseam on the anti-fit is approximately 34 inches. No real confirmations, but would wager the waist fits approximately 1 inch larger than tagged (as all their pants have the past 4 seasons - japanese and canada made -, including the bush pant of this spring, which I can confirm myself). edit; i have to redact my statement because while the bush pant felt to be 1" large in the waist, a size 29 according to my measurements was 14.5" laid flat across. note this is re; the bush pant, and not the anti-fit. but both Japanese made. Inseam on the BP's are about 28" i.e. short n cropped up high on anyone over 5'8" (not suggesting this is a bad thing whatsoever).

madmadigan

Reaction score
The new Levi's Made & Crafted shirts are sick. My local store just got them in, I saw them yesterday, but I am going to go try them on tonight, but looks like Roden Gray has them in as well. I see RG calls them both oxfords, but I thought the levi's tag on the blue one said chambray, as it's somewhat thinner and smoother, I could be wrong though. The stripe one is really sweet, really nice texture to it, more than most oxfords.

Pics from Roden Gray:

Psydelik

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hobojones
Wait, wait, wait Could I get more info on this?
It's just a few shirts that are made in the same factory as Thom Browne and with the same fabric. I've seen and felt the shirts and they feel quite nice, but the look didn't do much for me.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Psydelik
It's just a few shirts that are made in the same factory as Thom Browne and with the same fabric. I've seen and felt the shirts and they feel quite nice, but the look didn't do much for me.

I remember reading somewhere that Gitman and TB are produced in the same factory anyway, more specifically the Gitman people making TB shirts.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any discounts for Roden right now?

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are y'all planing on getting anymore large terry loop hoodies in black in M?

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love the new redesign of the window area at Roden Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads