• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl Issues, Need Advice vol. infinity

christinedaae

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Sex isn't the end game, bro.
pretty much it is. if you go into relationships trying to make women relationship material you are going to be a carl thomas singing motherfucker lol. You don't meet women with the intention of being in relationships. you meat them with the intention to have fun and ******** if things go well. if they go REALLY well and you want to keep having fun, then you can broach the subject of being exclusive. you don't ever go into a first date thinking this woman is going to be my future GF or wife or somehting you are asking for it. You go into it thinking of simply having a good time. And even when you do, it doesn't work, there is a science behind it (There is a method to my madness). Women can smell the desperation in you are trying to force a women you don't know ito be your GF or Wife, women want you to want them for them, not because you want a GF and she's there, which is what you are saying when you go into a date iwth the intention of making this woman your exclusive partner without her proving anything to you other then possibly being cute.

red dragon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by christinedaae
you don't ever go into a first date thinking this woman is going to be my future GF or wife or somehting you are asking for it. You go into it thinking of simply having a good time.

+1

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty much it is. if you go into relationships trying to make women relationship material you are going to be a carl thomas singing motherfucker lol. You don't meet women with the intention of being in relationships. you meat them with the intention to have fun and ******** if things go well. if they go REALLY well and you want to keep having fun, then you can broach the subject of being exclusive. you don't ever go into a first date thinking this woman is going to be my future GF or wife or somehting you are asking for it. You go into it thinking of simply having a good time.
This is largely circumstantial. If there's immediate chemistry and genuine attraction then sometimes, from my experience, ********** may be the last thing on your mind.

red dragon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
This is largely circumstantial. If there's immediate chemistry and genuine attraction then sometimes, from my experience, ********** may be the last thing on your mind.
Fair enough... On a side note, what exactly are we advising? Seems OP is perfectly happy in the friend zone, never actually said he was interested in her physically, and his major concerns in his first post were her "past relationships and social life(wtf?). Is there really an issue here?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The friend zone really isn't all that bad tbh. I don't get the hate.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
pretty much it is. if you go into relationships trying to make women relationship material you are going to be a carl thomas singing motherfucker lol. You don't meet women with the intention of being in relationships. you meat them with the intention to have fun and ******** if things go well. if they go REALLY well and you want to keep having fun, then you can broach the subject of being exclusive. you don't ever go into a first date thinking this woman is going to be my future GF or wife or somehting you are asking for it. You go into it thinking of simply having a good time.

And even when you do, it doesn't work, there is a science behind it (There is a method to my madness). Women can smell the desperation in you are trying to force a women you don't know ito be your GF or Wife, women want you to want them for them, not because you want a GF and she's there, which is what you are saying when you go into a date iwth the intention of making this woman your exclusive partner without her proving anything to you other then possibly being cute.

I get where you're coming from, and going on a first date saying "How do I make this girl my girlfriend" is silly and unproductive. But I don't get going on a first date just trying to get sex, either. I want to go on a first date to see if I have a connection with a girl. If I do, then I'll think about a second date, future, sex, and all of that stuff. But I'd never go into a date just trying to have fun and get laid. Maybe that explains why I don't get laid, but it doesn't matter b/c that fact doesn't bother me.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
The friend zone really isn't all that bad tbh. I don't get the hate.

Only true if this friend is a hub to other hotties.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
facepalm.gif

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I don't have female friends. I had one. We made out a couple of times, she got hammered and tried to **** me. I declined. Sex ruined our friendship and we never even had the sex. Now we barely speak, which kinda sucks, as I did consider her my closest friend. Now I don't have female friends. I like it better that way. Whatever benefits others espouse have not typically applied for me, and the females with whom I get along well, and have platonic relationships with, I tend to mentally file in all kinds of folders that are not called 'friend'

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
op is messed. you are thinking so deep into this and then talking about how you only want her as a friend? youre not fooling anyone and i bet she bails on you or just uses you for a party as stated. dump this biznotch and go for something else.

red dragon

Reaction score
No benefit in having female friends - aside from their friends...

nest.gif

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
We made out a couple of times, she got hammered and tried to **** me. I declined.

This is bizarre to me....

Why would you make out with someone couple of times without the intent to ******** with them later??

puzzled.gif

TheSauceBoss

Reaction score
All that needs to happen now is she gets a good dickin' from some other dude at the party, then you drive her home. All that needs to happen now is she gets a good dickin' from some other dude at the party, then you drive them back to your place where they drink your champagne and he gets busy on your bed while you sign on to SF looking for advice FTFY

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From my experience, having girls as friends is a finite experience. Ultimately, there will come a day when you will no longer wish to be part of such platonic relationships, as they are seemingly useless. I believe this to be the male's penile instincts at work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads