• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mcarthur
dnzus2.jpg

ravello nst
argyles otc

Glad to see you posting again Mac

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I suggest you guys take a look here...

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=230413

10rk3es.jpg

Just an FYI. If you really wanted to keep these, then an option would be to leave the darker shoe in the sun to lighten it up. I have heard of others doing it and it worked well, however, you might not be willing to deal with the hassle.

Just my $0.02

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, fellas. I will go with black shells. I only have 2 pairs of shells at the moment (#8, cigar). Ravello's should be here in ~6 months. I just need whiskey's and the legendary #4 if I can find it.

At the moment, cigar shells are my favorite of all my Alden's.

CTYGGG

Reaction score
#8 Wingtip Boots

75c7320b.jpg

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
Wednesday was the first day with the Leather Soul Snuff Suede my wife bought me for my birthday a while back.

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
Tom @ LeatherSoul, I hope you, your friends and family are safe. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your staff. Stay Safe!

Bob

Cid

Reaction score

ChrisGold

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhatAboutBob
Tom @ LeatherSoul, I hope you, your friends and family are safe. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your staff. Stay Safe!

Bob

Amen.

rick

Reaction score
i emailed tom he said him and his family are fine. great news.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done a preorder from Shoemart? If so, care to share your experience?

The shoes I want are not in stock. (I always call before placing the order to verify). They told me it would take about 6 months to get it in. I'm OK with that, but just want an opinion from the members on here about their experience.

100 yrs

Reaction score
photo.JPG

it's Friday, forecast for partly cloudy in Seattle which is like a sunny day here, going with the flex welt chukka...

also got an email from Blackbird, they're releasing a new Alden for those saddle fans out there:

892.jpg

mediahound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads